Chapter 13

"They're all crazy!" I exclaimed over the phone.

"Aw honey, you've dealt with crazier." I hear her laugh.

I've missed her laugh, it made me smile.

"Noooo! They're trying to kill me aunt Sophie, literally! You don't understand, my life's in danger right now."

Okay I know I sound a little over dramatic here but can you really blame me after almost getting killed by first Adrian and then all that news I learn about Kevin? No.

"Okay I think you're being a bit over dramatic right now. When does that party you need to get to, start again?"

"You're trying to get rid of me?" I exclaim, "Aunt! Who even throws a stupid back to school party for the second semester?" I whine to her.

She just continues laughing at me.

"It's in about half an hour, I'm arriving fashionably late though. So I'll start getting ready just now." I grumble out to her.

Stupid back to school party, stupid second semester. Second semester party? Really?

She laughs again, as I put on a couple of bracelets on my wrist.

"So anyways, now that we've established the fact that you're okay with the wolves killing me... how's everyone back home? Becka? Rachel? Megan? Oh and has---" I stop talking as soon as I hear her vigorously coughing.

Tears start forming in my eyes as I realize she must be lying on one of those hospital beds, suffering cancer.

"Aunt Sophie...?"

"Oh honey I'm fine, just a little cough." She says in between her coughing.

"I miss you, aunt." I whimper as a tear rolls down my cheek.

"I miss you too Elly. I love you so much." She says and I can picture that smile she must have on right now, trying to prove she's alright, "Now off you go, be on time for that date of yours! Treat him nice young lady!" She playfully scolds.

"Yes mom." I tease, "I love you too aunt, take care, okay?"

"Yes mom." She laughs as she disconnects.

I chuckle, wiping my tear off with a single finger and gently toss my phone on my bed and walk over to my dressing table to finish looking perfect.

---

"All ready." I do a little twirl in front of Zach, Carter, Max, Josh, the twins, Nick and Jane.

Zach whistles.

"You like?" I raise my eyebrow at him with a proud grin.

"Me love." He says as he slaps my ass and walks past me to grab something from the junk food cabinet behind me.

"You're gonna get fatter." I chirped as I walked over to Drake and picked him up and placed him on my hip and bent down to kiss Ethan on his cheek, on Jane's lap.

But who am I kidding? Zach has an amazing body, not even a pinch of fat in this kid.

"So what do you two gentlemen have to say about me?" I smiled and wiggled my eyebrows at Drake and Ethan.

"You look sooo pwettyy!" Drake said, giggling on my hip as he tugged on my hair.

I laughed and carefully pried his hand off of my hair, "Uh-uh-uh, I just curled my hair, please don't ruin it."

Just as I finished saying that, Ethan grabs my hair too and starts giggling. I couldn't help but laugh out loud myself. I love these two.

"Okay okay now, off you go to the party." Jane says as she takes Drake off of me and props both the twins on her, half-half.