Chapter 2

"Stop crying guys!!" I hate it when people cry while saying goodbye, if they're sooo sad, then why even send me away?

"Rachel, seriously, I'll talk to you two everyday on either the phone or Facebook!" I suggested trying to cheer them up.

Megan, Rachel, me and Becka are best friends. Becka is the tough and sensible one in our group. Rachel is really outgoing and probably the girlies in our group. Whereas Megan is a mix of me and Becka; sensible, but also all about fooling around, not falling head over heels for any guy, just having a good time. But unfortunately she couldn't make it because she had to go to Spain for a week, it's a school trip for photography students. She said bye to me through last night Skype, annnnd she didn't cry...In fact we both were planning on how to doom the 11 guys in London.

"Promise you'll call as soon as you reach the airport there in London. I'm sure Jane will be there to pick you up in the terminal. She's a very old friend of mine and your mom's. I'm sure you will love her." Aunt Sophie reminded me for like the tenth time today!

"Yes Aunt Soph!" I said annoyed but upset at the same time for having to leave her.

The speakers announced my plane's boarding for the third time now.

"Guys, I really have to go now!" I said after hugging the three of them once again.

Aunt Sophie kissed my cheek goodbye while having tears in her eyes.

"Take care Elly, we all will really miss you!" Becka said as she stole another hug from me.

"I will, bye guys, love you!"

"Bye love you too." Said Rachel along with Aunt Sophie.

"Please don't drink too much!" Exclaimed Becka after my back.

I laughed; gosh I love these girls a lot! I'm gonna miss all of them, and though I didn't want to, I couldn't help but let one tear escape before I quickly wiped it away.

'London, here I come!' I thought as the plane took off.

I was listening to my iPod, but then after a while, I found myself opening the book that aunt Sophie gave me saying it contains information about my temporary family. She told me that her friend 'Jane' had mailed it to her for me, she told me to keep it with me and read it during my flight, of course me being me, I thought I'd burn it first thing after I get to my new room. But curiosity got the better of me, and I slowly flipped the cover of the book.

It sure looked fancy.

It had 'The Wolf Family' written on the first page, with gold glitter ink.

I turned to the next page.

It had a cute picture of who I thought were supposed to be Mr. and Mrs. Wolf seeing as they look a little old, maybe 50ish or so. They looked really happy, I found myself smiling.

I turned to the next page only to find 11 boys and both Mr. and Mrs. Wolf. I groaned inwardly. Annoyed that I'll be living with this many testosterones.

But I was kinda jealous of them, they had each other to call a family, and I've lost everyone I've ever loved in my family. My mom, my dad and now very soon..my Aunt too. I and Aaron just have each other. I closed my eyes as tears threatened to spill. Control Stella, control.

I subconsciously turned to the next page.

Only to find two cute little boys. They looked identical around 5 or something, 'Drake' and 'Ethan' was carefully written in a red sharpie above the two heads. They both were adorable. Living with the Wolfs might not be that bad after all. Ha ha 'wolfs', gosh stop it Stella.

After 20 minutes "There. Done." I snapped the book close and quickly put it back inside my bag.

I've memorized every single name along with their pictures and personalities.

And let me tell you one thing, they are C-O-C-K-Y! Help me God. If their mother/aunt/whatever thought it was important to write that little bit about them, then I can only imagine how they'll really be like. But truth be told, I'm excited. I'm sooo gonna have fun. Okay, I'm no slut; I still have my V card. But I don't remember who I had my first kiss with. Yeah that's how I am. But I'm really proud of myself. I can handle players single handedly. Boys here I come! ---err in 15 minutes. Here goes my dramatic line.

Well there only one guy named Carter who wasn't cocky, his page said he's really sweet. He's 16, the same age as me. So I guess I wont kill him, he can actually help me kill his brothers.

There was Nick as well but who knows maybe he 'was' cocky before getting engaged to this what-so-ever girl. But luckily he's 24, so my guess is that either he doesn't live with his brothers anymore, or that he'll pretty soon move out after his wedding.

Oooooh! Wedding means lots and lots of free food! Okay I'm not fat or anything if that's what you're thinking. In fact I have a perfect body. Yup you can say I'm extremely full of myself, but what's true is true.

Anyhoodles, the rest of the guys are all cocky. Except for obviously the two little twins. There's also Josh, who is 12 and Max who is 15. They're both younger than me so they shouldn't be a problem. The album said Max is actually a little cocky himself too..I shudder at that thought. He's a kid. He's also 1 of the 4 cousins Aunt Soph told me about. Josh on the other hand was said to be a "studious, and very talented" fella. So a nerd. Cute.

So that leaves me with 6 boys who may make a move on me. 5 if I exclude Carter.

Anyways, so yeah, I'm gonna have fun making their lives a living hell. Well I'm not mean or anything, but what's the point of life if you can't have a little fun.

Thank God, the speakers just announce we're about to land. Phew, but it doesn't really matter because I'm sooo used to being in planes that I don't get jet lagged, I'm just super bored. Even with my iPod playing.

So, there's Kevin, Jake and Adrian who're all 17 'and' cocky! They're all gorgeous. Jake and Adrian are 2 of the cousins Aunt was talking about. It's weird, because though Jake and Adrian are twins, they don't look alike at all. Jake has dark eyes whereas Adrian had ocean blue eyes. And Adrian has a much lighter shade of brown hair than Jake.

Zach is the only one who has blonde hair in the family. He is 19.

Carter is the third cousin, brother to Max, Jake and Adrian. He is 16 as well.

Andrew is 18 and well he's the maturest among all of them excluding Nick.

"We hope you enjoyed our service. Enjoy your stay at London. Thank you for choosing our flight." The speakers announced before the seatbelt sign turned off and people started getting off their seats and making their way outside. I've got five suitcases along with one duffel bag and two shoulder bags criss-crossing each other.

Yeah, I know, I may or may not have packed up almost three fourths of my belongings. So Mrs. Wolf better be here to pick me up, or hell knows what might happen.

I asked one of the airhostesses to help me with my luggage but she called another one of them to help her out as well. Oh well.

So I was just carrying out one of the suitcases with the two airhostesses muttering stuff under their breath while following me out to the terminal.

Hmmm...London isn't that bad, but NY is so much better. Nothing can beat NY. I grinned at that.

"Miss Johnson! Miss Johnson!!" I could here someone shout out my name, but that was way too formal. I turned around to face none other than Mrs. Wolf from the profile album that I had in my bag, she was kind of running towards me. Why was she running? I'm not going anywhere!

"Umm...hi?"