irresistible

i followed luke's car to his house, the drive was only a few minutes. when we got there he opened my door for me, how romantic, i thought. 'wow luke, you're such a gentleman' i said letting out a small laugh. 'aw tori has a cute laugh' he said, making me blush. 'oh thanks lucas' his face dropped, 'excuse me clitoria i am luke to you' we laughed and walked into his house. it was cozy, deep red walls and cute little blankets on the couch. there were family portraits on the walls and a fish tank on a coffee table near the window. luke took me up to his room and it was like those average punk kid rooms in movies- band posters on the walls, dark curtains to keep the sun out, and a twin sized bed in the corner. i sat on the bed next to luke. 'so, five seconds of summer? how'd that all start?' i asked luke. 'me and my friends wanted to start a band and we started to post covers on youtube, and now people like, know us. you know?' i smiled, 'yeah i get it.' he played a cd and i immediately got into it. luke pulled me up and we started to dance around his room. he leaned closer to me, 'luke-' i was cut off by his lips crashing into mine. as i started to kiss him back, he pulled away. 'i'm really sorry victoria i don't know why i-' i cut him off, 'lukey it's okay' he smirked and pushed me onto the bed, kissing me harshly. i kissed him back, tangling my fingers in his hair. 'luke!' someone yelled from the hallway. he gave me a panicked look and we both sat up quickly. his mom walked through the door and i pretended to be looking at an all time low poster on his wall. 'oh, hey, well anyways luke are those your clothes in the dryer?' i let out a small laugh as he answered his mom. 'uh yeah i'll come get them in a minute' he said shakily. she chuckled and left the room. i turned around smiling and luke let out an awkward laugh. 'so um, are you ready to leave?' he asked. 'yeah aha, i'll text you later lukey' i smiled at him and left.