moments

the next morning, i woke up more tired than i was when i went to sleep last night. i grabbed and outfit: black jeans, my panic! at the disco tee, my varsity jacket and i went to take a very much needed shower.
-
i felt extremely refreshed when i got out and i started to get ready. after i finished my makeup, i texted luke about me and some friends coming over.

victoria: hey luke, i was wondering if sometime me and a few friends could come over and watch you guys practice? pretty please

after i sent the text, i waited for a response, and when i didn't get one i realized it's probably because it's 11 am on a saturday and luke hardly wakes up before noon even on weekdays. so, i called jessica and asked if she wanted to go to the mall with me. as i figured, she said yes and i headed to her house to pick her up, blasting all time low the whole way there. when i got to her house i honked the horn and she came outside. 'hey hey' jessica said, getting into the car. 'hey girly.' on the way to the mall we listened to one direction and talked about a variety of things. and then we got to luke. 'so, how do you feel about luke? you know, other than him being hot.' she asked. i felt my cheeks get hot and i laughed, 'he's really sweet and cool, i like him, a lot i think.' 'you guys seem really cute together, i ship it!' we laughed and i pulled into the parking spot closest to the entrance. we walked around a bit before deciding to go into hot topic, you know us emos. jessica and i each bought two band shirts, since the whole store was half off, like it almost always is. i bought an all time low shirt and a sleeping with sirens one. jessica got the same sleeping with sirens shirt as me and a blink-182 shirt. we walked out and went to go sit outside for a little, before leaving. 'hmm,' i said, thinking, 'do you have any love interests?' i asked and winked at jessica. 'actually, no.' she said laughing. we walked back to my car, and i got a text from luke.

luke: that would be awesome, i'm down. you guys can come over tomorrow afternoon, at around 5 or 6 and maybe we can hang out some afterwards?

i smiled, and texted him back.

victoria: definitely, i'll see you then lukey

'we're all going to watch luke and the boys practice tomorrow.' i told jessica, still smiling.

a/n: okay so this chapter is more of just like a filler i guess, but here's more jessica yay. ok that's all see you
-lei, who is currently feeling the great cornholio