i want

victoria called and let everyone know she was coming to pick them up. on the way she let the radio play music and thought about nothing in particular. today is going to be a happy day, she thought. when she reached jessica's house, she was already waiting outside. jessica got in the passenger side, noticeably excited. 'hiya.' she said. 'hey, you seem hyped.' victoria replied. 'i am! this is like, our own personal concert. aren't you?' she asked. victoria smiled, 'yeah i am.' soon, they got to lyndsey's house and victoria honked twice. lyndsey came outside, also looking excited. she got into the back seat and rolled the window down. 'hi guys!' she kind of yelled. they all laughed, and said hey. they reached the other two's houses, and they got into the car. victoria mouthed something and waited for a bit in jordyn's driveway. 'what are we waiting for?' shelby asked. 'well, i kind of forgot to ask luke where i was supposed to be going.' she replied with a sigh. in the car there was a chorus of oh my god's and drawn out tori's. she apologized, laughing, and texted luke.

victoria: hey am i going to your place? or someone else's?

luke: sorry!! michael's house, it's in that circle court thing by my house, and it's the one with the most cars parked out front

victoria: haha it's okay thanks, we're on the way!

she smiled, and told the girls where they were going. 'where even is that, like you know right?' lyndsey asked. 'of course i know, somewhat.' she told her. 'oh my goodness victoria if you get us lost i am going to fight you!' jessica yelled. 'chill guys, i think we're gonna be alright.' she said laughing. they all let out a relived sigh and she smiled, turning up the radio.
-
not much time had passed when they reached michael's house. she parked on the side of the road and everyone got out. she called luke. 'hey luke? we're here.' she said. 'oh okay cool, i'll come let you in.' she hung up and saw the front door open. 'hey guys!' luke yelled, since they were kind of far away. he noticed he was kind of nervous, there was going to be a lot of new people watching them practice. what if they don't like us?, luke thought. they were coming up the sidewalk and he pushed that to the back of his mind. 'hey luke.' victoria said smiling, he smiled back, and both of them could have swore their heart crumbled into tiny little pieces. he led them to the garage, where michael, calum, ashton and two of their other friends, jc and shaun were. 'okay you guys so this is victoria, and her friends.' victoria went to introduce them, but they had that part down. 'i'm jordyn!', 'jessica!' she waved, 'hey i'm lyndsey.' she seemed the calmest. 'and i'm shelby!' she peeked out from between victoria and lyndsey, waving. everyone smiled at them. michael was the first to introduce himself, 'i'm michael and i like pizza.' he stated, looking at the girl with blue hair who said she was jordyn. they all laughed with him. 'i'm calum, i just, play bass.' he said smiling. 'i'm ashton!' he yelled. ashton had a red bandana on, and curly hair, jessica thought it was cute. a girl walked through the garage door, well she tried to. except there was a group of people in front of it. 'oh uh, excuse me.' she said laughing. 'sorry lo!' luke apologized, 'this is victoria and her friends: jessica, jordyn, shelby, and lyndsey.' he said, pointing out each one of them. 'hi! i'm lolita.' she said smiling. 'i love your jacket.' lyndsey told her. she was wearing a red hot chili peppers jacket. lolita thanked her, and informed everyone she brought pizza. all of their faces lit up and she sat it on the coffee table and walked over to calum, leaning against him. next, jc introduced himself and shaun. 'oh yeah, i'm jc and this,' he said, putting his arm around shaun, 'is shaun, he likes toes.' jc chuckled and shaun turned beet red. 'i do not! that is fūcking gross jc!' shaun yelled at him laughing. shelby thought that jc's curly hair was cute. shaun's laugh made lyndsey get butterflies. it was all a really lovey thing.

a/n
dear lord this sucked, but hey guys thanks so much for a lil over 100 reads!! <3 but anyways next chapter will definitely get into their little performance and everyone hanging out and such. hopefully i can spice things up a bit soon idk, but thanks again for reading this crappy chapter whoops and wow these titles rlly don't go with the chapters most times that sucks also sorry i suck lol bye ((:
-lei who thinks it could've been better