Chapter 9

*here we go, if i can type and spell right today anyways.* 

                                                           ** third person following harry**

      Harry's in the the great hall eating. Well, hes trying to eat. All he can think of is his day with Draco the day before. And he couldnt quit thinking of his night with Draco tonight, if he showed up. 

    "Harry! Why havent you even touched your food?" Hermione was yelling at him. "Oh um, I dont know Hermione, I guess I'm just not all that hungry." He hurridly made something up. 

     "Dont give me that Harry, I know youre staring at him, and thats why you wont eat. You need to eat if youre going to hang out with him all the time. You cant go around hald straved." Just like Hermione, to be the over protective mother, Harry thought, shaking his head and grining to himself. 

       "Eat this and go." Herione shoved something at him, it was a piece of her baked chicken. Harry looked at it dumbfounded. He wasnt hungry at all. Hermione just stared at him. So he finaly shoved it in his mouth, gathered his things, and headed for Hagrids hut.

                                               **third person following Draco**   

         Draco watched the whole thing happen. From Harry intently staring at him, Hermione yelling at him(what she yelled he had no idea), then her shoving food at him. The whole time this happened, Ron was just sitting there shoving food in his mouth. Distgusting pig-wait i shouldnt be thinking of his friends liken that, Draco thought to himself. Harry had just gotten up and left. 

        Draco looked at his watch. 10:25. He was to meet Harry at midnight. What was Harry planning that he had to do it at midnight,oh i might know, Draco was thinking when suddlenly something hit his arm. He looked up, Pansy had thrown a roll at him. "Just go and fallow him already!" She yelled, laughing at Dracos shocked face. "Just dont do anything your dad wouldnt approve of, lover boy!" Draco hurridly garbed his things and left. his face a dark shade of red. 

             "Hello Hagrid." He heard as he got closer to the gaints hut. "Why hello Harry, what are you doing out this late? You know how much trouble you will get into if youre caught?" 

           "Hagrid, its okay. Draco is supposed to meet me. No one will know we arent in our dorms. I thought id come see you before han-" Harry was cut off by Draco knocking on the huts door. 

       "Sorry, dont mean to intrupt, but i thought id meet you earlier." Draco said, walking into the hut. "No problem Draco, just saying hi to Hagrid. Night Hagrid." Harry grabbed Dracos hand, pulling him outside with him.........

***********************************************************************************************

Hey guys, two updates in a role, dont get all to happy because this probally wont happen this offten. and sorry about the cliffhanger, havent decided what they are going to do yet. so that will be a little. this is just kinda a filler chapter, nothing really happens. but oh well. 

             hope yall enjoyed, 

    Latece