Chapter Six

*Third Persons POV*

     As Hermione was running down the hall, which is so very un like her, to find her runes teacher she ran in to Snape, acually ran into him. "Miss Granger, you know you are not to be running in the halls. What is this about?" Snape said, looking at Hermione as if she'd just murderd someone. "Oh, Proffesor Snape, I was on my way to the restroom. Really bad upset tummy. Must be on my way!" With that Hermione ran off the her runes teacher and talked him out of dettion, but she would have to do a lot more work, which was fine by her.

   Back in the Great Hall, Harry, Ron, and Ginny were still eating lunch. "I was just saying, if you make the partice tomorrow, not all of us are going to be able to show up. I know Ginny's got some club thing of her's to go to, and Snapes making me clean the classroom for tipping the table while standing up. Just do the pratice today and I'll make Hermione help you with your work." Ron said. "But Ron, my work is due tomorrow, Hermione would have to do it for me while we were at pratice. I guess that could work, I'd have to ask Hermione, I'm sure she would do it for me." Harry said. "Sure Harry, I'll do it for you.Ron, do you have any that needs done before tomorrow?" Hermione asked. "Cheese Hermione! When did you get there? And you're a life saver. I've got to go tell the rest of the team the pratice is still on. We go against Slytherin, what next week I think. Crap, we go against Slytherin." With that Harry got up and started telling the other four members that the pratice was still that afternoon.

         Draco, meanwhile, had been sitting and looking at Harry. "Malfoy, whats wrong with you? You've been looking at Potter this whole time." Crabble said, giving Draco a strange look. "Oh um there is nothing wrong. Just trying to see when Har-Potter is going to pratice so I can make our team better by next weeks match.Looks like they are praticing today. I'll see you guys later." Draco got up, got his stuff and left.

                                    *Draco's POV*

I was walking back to the Slytherin common room when "Psst, Draco, over here." Draco looked over and saw Harry hiding behing a statue. Meet me by the forest after pratice later." Harry said, then turned around and ran down the hall.  Draco tapped his wand on the 3rd brick from the bottom and went into the common room. He didnt have anymore classes for the rest of the day so he went and took a nap. Dreaming of spending time with Harry that afternoon.