Chapter 17

***Draco's POV***
He had stormed into his dorm. Why would Crabble tell? He's supposed to be my best mate,what is wrong with him?! He was mentally screaming at himself while pacing back and forth.

"Draco! Open this door now!" Pansy was beating on the door and trying to get in. He had locked the door and pushed one of the trunks up against it. "I don't want to talk! I need to find Harry and talk to him." Draco yelled back,still pacing back and forth.

He was looking around now for a piece of parchment and a quill, one of the quickest ways to get ahold of Harry since he didn't know where he would be at the time. He found some and sat down to start writing him a letter.

***Third Person POV***
Mean while back in the Griffindor common room,Ginny was still getting ready to go with Stanley. Hermione was doing her hair. She had braided Ginny's hair into french braided pig tails.

"Are you sure this looks good?" Ginny asked,looking into the mirror. "Yes, almost all the muggle girls wear their hair like this at some point. It looks wonderful." Hermione said. "Go have fun,but not to much fun." "I will!" Ginny said and took off.

When Hermione got to the common room,Harry was staring at a page and Ron was looking at him horrified. Oh no,what has he gotten himself into this time? Hermione thought to herself and walked over to see.

*****************************
Hey guys,so sorry it's taken forever to update. I hope yall enjoy,ill try and write more. But on another note,yesterday was very special for me. It was my two year anniversary with my wonderful boyfriend.

XOXO,
Latece