Reunion Pt 1

In walked my Messiah.... Maybe i shouldn't claim him as mine. Especially since he walked in with some bitch on his arm.

We all looked at each other. Him and I never braking eye contact. Until i looked down and continued to eat.

Messiah cleared his throat. "Mom why did you invite us here?"

"I invited you. Not your little sex toy. Know i don't like her gold diggin' ass." Mama replied with a blank face. I tried hard to hide my laugh.... Okay I'm lying. I busted out laughing. Laughed till my sides hurt. All eyes were on me and i just shrugged.

"I don't know what i ever did to make you dislike me Mama Joyce. All i've done these pass years is love your son, and take care of your grandson." Said that b.tch by my Messiah. Note to self: Stop claiming him as yours!

"Little girl my name is Mrs. Felton to you. And that little boy is not my grandson. Little thing looks half mexican. Probably Pablo's son." Mama said to her. I just sat there sippin' my tea like it wasn't any of my business. They contined back and forth and i used that time to really look at Messiah.

Damn he look fine as f.ck, i thought to myself. Well at least i thought i said that in my head. But when everyone face me, i know they heard. I put my hand over my face.

"I said that out loud didn't I?" I asked to no one in particular.

I heard a throaty chuckle, "Same ol' Karls." Messiah said finally acknowledging my presence."Why she here ma?"

Well act like i'm not here then, i actually thought this time.

"If you didn't ignore my calls because of your play thing you'd know why, son." She said with almost disgust dripping from her tongue.

Glad i'm not the only one who dislikes the b.tch. Once again all eyes turn towards me.
"Oh come on i'm positive that was in my head!" I should really work on these inside convos.

"You didn't and my name isn't b.tch it's Janet little girl." The b.tch who's been on Messiah arm the whole time replied.

Janet.... that'll look lovely on her tomb stone. While plotting her death in my head i began to smile. I could tell it freaked everyone out because they looked at me so weird. I'll pour acid on her body, then scalp her! Oh, maybe feed her to Chris dog Killa. I was full blown grinning staring at this Janet b.tch.

"Mom I need to get back to my boyfriend and family. I'll stop by tomorrow." I told Mama before walking over to hug her.

She whispered to me, "I'll hide the body afterwards." We pulled apart and shared a sinister laugh. Earning weirded out look from Janet and Messiah.

To mess with Janet, I walked close to Messiah and whispered,loud enough so she'll hear, in his ear so my mouth  touched skin, "I missed you SiSi."

With that i walked out Mama Joyce house, ready to have a squad meeting with one thing on my mind. Messiah's back...

Sooooo?? Don't ghost read! Comment ❤ Fan  Vote Please and Thank you! What you all think is going to happen in part 2?? Pic of everyone in MM. These some fine ass people