Chapter 2

*Chris POV *

Wassup ? I'm Karlie future husband and Kar Father figure. Well as you all know I'm madly in love with Karlie, but She doesn't wanna date me.....Right now.

I believe it's because of her hoe ass friend Key. I don't like the bitch. You know that one family member you hate seeing at family events? That's how I feel towards her. She's always there in Karlie ear, like bitch.... Get a life my dude.

But on a better Note me and Kar are the only ones up right now. It's 9:14 a.m. so we're gonna make Karlie a bed in breakfast. But first we gotta wash our asses and brush our teeth. Can't be cooking smelling funky.

After our morning routine we went downstairs and decided on Blueberry pancakes with Bacon.

"Dada? " Kar said while mixing the batter.

"Yes daddy baby? " I replied.

"Why No mo babies ? " Kar said in his toddler language. Translated he asked why he was the only baby.

"Mommy and Daddy haven't made one yet. " I said looking back at him.

"Oh." He replied. I chuckled and finished the first set of pancakes then added the last bit of batter Kar had. Now, time to make the Bacon.

*30 minutes later*

The food is done and on the tray. Now we're headed for our room. Kar ran in front of me to open the door. Karlie was sitting on the bed texting.

"Good morning Mommy! " Kar yelled. Karlie tackled him with morning kisses making him giggle.

"Morning my babies. Y'all made me breakfast? " Karlie asked. She look beautiful first thing in the morning. Her lips a bright pink, skin radiant, hair a curly mess. I swear I'm in love with this woman.

"Yeah, thought we'd do something a little special. "

"Awwwe thank-you." She replied kissing our cheeks. I handed her the tray and She dug in. "Mmmmm this is sooooo good. "

"Moaning like that it must be. " I replied laughing.

"Shut up. Ugh I'm stuffed. Think it's time for another nap bae." She said yawning.

"Okay I got Kar we'll be here when you wake up." I got up and kissed her lips once She laid back down.

"Mhm love you." She said half sleep.

"I love you too Karlie " I replied.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Update! Just a little insight of their relationship. Comment, vote, and follow! Excuse mistakes. Thanks you guys. Chris, Karlie , and Karlslie in MM