Reunion pt 2

Two hours of being home I told Key what all transpired at Mama Joyce crib. To say she was mad was a complete understatement. So we called the gang on video chat and decided I needed to get out for a little bit to let everything sink in that my old best friend is indeed back.

Key and I are getting ready in my room together. She had her outfit with her and surprised me with a sexy and very out of my character outfit. I was a tomboy after all so to see all these curves on display was a surprise for me. I've been self conscious about my body for years, and after my encounter with the cause of my self esteem issues I decided it's time to break out. Looking in the mirror I just felt tf good and I looked it. When everyone was ready we loaded up taking 2 cars so that we had multiple back ups in case someone get drunk.

"Daaaaaaaamn......" the guys say as Key and I make our way outside.

"Y'all both look good but sis... I ain't ever see you look the way you lookin." Said Tone.

Getting in the car on the driver side Key snapped a quick picture catching me off guard. "You still raw babe." Showing me the picture I couldn't disagree with her.

Arriving at club Vibe was fast seeing how we only was 15 mins away

Arriving at club Vibe was fast seeing how we only was 15 mins away. Seeing how Teddy's dad owns it we went straight in and to a vip section. We got 2 bottles of Henny and patron and just like that we was getting lit. One thing about me is I'm not much of a drinker. So one shot of each and I had a good buzz.

Key somehow got Chris to the dance floor and they were dancing and laughing having from what I can tell a good time. Something that came as a shock to me, but ima just say it's the liquor. Did I feel some type of way? Not at all because that's not my man. We share a connection but it's nothing sexual at all.

Teddy and I are joking and laughing at the people in the crowd as the dj makes his way to the stage. "Okay y'all we got a live performance from a man y'all might've hear going viral recently on YouTube stage name East(we gon make em a tad bit known but not famous hence East instead of the famous Dave East 🤣) but we know him as The Messiah. Let's welcome him home. Show some love!" And everyone started cheering. I'm looking around and finally my eyes land on him.

We hold eyes as I listen to the lyrics I know all too well and never made the connection till now

"Like it's written in Chinese it's hard to read her
I poured an 8th in a liter knocking Aaliyah
It's funny I fell in love with her Instagram
I'm picturing how I'ma fuck her, If I get to meet her
I don't get to nap
What you do for a living?
Shit, my business rap
I'm outta town all the time, let me know if you can get with that
In 5 minutes flat I bag an ounce up, I was in the trap
It's funny that ones that was closest don't even give me dap
You claim you want me, that's something that you just gotta prove"

His stare so intense I look away as he finishes his set. I go back to my drinking and vining and head to the dance floor. My song Work by Rihanna comes on and I'm fucking it up. I start a whole little circle and soon Key joins and front of me as we do our old high-school dance routine to this song. As we wine down to the floor and back to the topi feel arms wrap around me. I keep going and finally turn around as drake part comes on. And I'm face to face with Messiah, with a angry looking Janet not far behind.

(Janet)I ended the dance and told him I'll see him around

(Janet)
I ended the dance and told him I'll see him around. My crew and I decided to go head home and change into our street wear and go to the block. The block where we from is a after hour spot. A whole street really full of kickbacks and parties. Key and I change into leggings and half shirts and the guys keep on their white/black tees and jeans. Pulling up they already playing my new favorite song by Pop Smoke(RIP my love) so I hop out and start twerkin while Key recording.
"Fuck it up bitch" she yells gaining attention from others. I start laughing and post the video on my IG.

@KarlieSoBad on the block but I ain't milly rockin🤪🍑

And the comments start rollin in but one stuck out. It had me clicking the name and looking at the profile confirming what I knew from the @ name that made me want to go and head home.

@TheMessiahOnTheEast @KarlieSoBad have that same energy when I pull up ma. Welcome to the party😈

~~~~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*

Whew long time no see right?! I'm sorry everyone I really am . I started these books in high school at like the age 15-16. I'm 22 now and I have to go in and rewrite and give these stories a lil dazzle . Because they sounded childish as hell. But yeeeees y'all Dave East is Messiah 🤤 and Ari is Karlie. The younger versions of course. But comment, vote, add to library. Give me feedback