Chapter 1

Arriving at home I seen all the guys cars outside. I groaned wishing I ain't give them irkin niggas a key. Key and I got out the car to go up to my house. My house is big, and its mine. My parents kicked me out a year ago, all because of my hoe ass sister. She got pregnant and my parents found her pregnancy test and they thought it was mine! Like what the fuck! Then threw me out, and here's the fucked up part, they threw me and my 4 month old brother out. All because my mom husband isn't our dad.

Our dad is Puerto Rican,and Brazilian. We're a cute swirl as the guys say. My brother, Karlslie has the cutest blue, green eyes.He just perfect, the group says he's the spitting image of me. Well he is my baby brother. He's one now. My mom and her husband got a divorce a few months ago and she turned to the streets and became a crack addict. Karmas a bitch.

Our dad gave me and Karlslie 25% of his successful business so we eating good now feel me?

Ringing the doorbell, Chris answered holding my baby boy . I couldn't help but smile when he smiled that dimple filled smile.

"Mama.... tank yoooou....!" he said when Chris passed him to him. My Stank so smart. I'm glad he feels so much love from me that he calls me mama. Since our real mom not shit I don't mind taking the role of his mom,

"What you do today baby?" I ask him.

"Well I saw you at th-" Chris began but got cut off.

"Dada nuh uh.... mine." Karlsie says muggin Chris. it was the cutest thing ever. Its only natuaral that's who he think his dad is. He's always around and treating him like his own. I remember the first time Karlslie called him daddy, he was so shocked he looked like he mightve cried it was amazing.

"That's right baby. What you do? " I asked and he began to talk in baby talk and only saying certain words that were english.

Going into the livingroom I saw Key inside of Chris brother, Ant  face. At least she not being extra today.

My crew consists of....:

*Jay-- The fine ass quiet and deadly one. He's 22. He is light skin, tatted all up, with a short thick curly fro. He can also sing, I caught him singing in the shower once. There was a puddle between my legs and it took all my might not to do nasty things to him lawd. He made me swear not to tell and I told him I won't as long as he sings to me when I want.

*Tone-- He's our vanilla drop. The shortest out of us all but boy is he cute. Hes extremely handsome and sweet. He's roughly my height. But that don't stop him from fighting big niggas twice his size. He short but he got Thumppers.

*Ant-- He's the one who tried to get with me the hardest. He looks a lot like Chris but he's brown, no dreads, and a gray eyes, he's the sneaky one. The one enemies have to watch for.

*Teddy-- His name says it off his 6'7 and built like a muscular line backer. His eyes are so rich and chocolatly tho. Hes like a big teddy bear. But boy dont get him mad. Hes the one in the group i did wanna date but Chris put the *paws off* request on me i guess.

And then we have Keyshia, Chris, Karlslie,  and me! Me and Key the only girls the guys trust and vice versa. We're a family.

After hours of watching movies we all decide to camp at my house. They go off to their rooms and i go lay Karlslie on my bed. Chris and I I straighten up downstairs and make it to bed with our baby.

Laying wrapped in his arms feel so right, we have our little family. Him, Karlslie, and I. Our moto is what's understood doesnt have to be explained. And that fits our lives so perfectly. You can't understand us till you've walked a mile in our shoes.

**~~~~ Like!?!  Update finally!! ugh well I've introduced y'all to the rest of the familia! Fucked up bout he mom tho huh? Anyways excuse any mistakes! Share, comment, vote, Fan! all that please! tell a friend! Add to ya list! all that**~~~~ Llove you guys! please and thank-you