The Family and The Rescue

Scene IV
The curtain opens.
And now we shall gawk at the family's dinner table.A passing view and you can feel the tense air.

Mr Verma : How is your internship going?

Mia :Ah,great.Just a little trouble with the accounts department but meh...

Mr Verma : I'm sorry I've to take this call.

Mrs Verma : You tell me,sweety.I'll see to it that they don't bother you.

Mia: You don't need to,mom.I already took care of it.They were just cribbing about the increased finances but hey, I augmented the material quality! They understood as at the end of the day profits maximised.

Mr Verma : Well,that's my daughter!

Mia : You don't have to fight over me.I don't belong to either one of you.

Mr Verma : You're my daughter!

Mia : And equally hers as well.But neither of you own me.

Mrs Verma : This is not what we meant,darling.

Mia : Oh you don't know what you meant! You two are simply too busy hating eachother.

Mr Verma : I think that is enough food for the night.Get back in your room,Mia.

Mia : Wow! And that is how the CEO treats his love child!

Mr Verma : You're taking this too far.It's not about that!

Mia : Yes it's not about that.It's about you two and your differences.Sort your own shit before you try and teach me!

Mia exits.

Mrs Verma : Surely,your daughter.

Mr Verma : I don't know why do we even try to have family meals.It's not like she doesn't know about the broken state of her family.

Mrs Verma : This is to make things a little normal around.Give her some family atmosphere.

Mr Verma :As if that can happen with you around.

With a sigh,he leaves as well.

Mrs Verma : Well,I guess,it's just you and me.I'll help you out.

Cynthia : Oh no madam,you mustn't.I'll do it by myself.

Mrs Verma : It's alright,Cyn.Lets get these dirty dishes all dolled up.

Scene V

Now our perverted selves, sneak into Mia's bedroom.After the turmoil downstairs.We ought to find  something interesting.Wanna make a bet that the princess is thrashing stuff around?

Mia: I'm sorry.God,I'm tired of all this.

Aarush: Open you window,baby!

Mia : What the hell Aarush? Why did you sneak in again? You know dad is home today!

Aarush : You can scream at me after you explain me why your cheeks are stained?

Mia : Because I didn't wash them yet?

Aarush : Your smartass replies don't work with me,shorty!

Mia : Can't you simply call me by my name?

Aarush : And won't that be fun?

Mia : Okay,this is it! Leave! I just can't stand talking,right now!

Aarush: Wanna try pushing me again,doll? Let me get this straight,you're telling me what happened,right now.

Mia: I'm sorry.It's just I get angry sometimes.

Aarush : Sometimes?

Mia : Yeah,yeah.Well,mum and dad are always bickering and they...they fucking try to fake shit in front of me.I hate that.I...I'm just.I want reasons,Aarush.

Aarush: What reasons?

Mia: Reason my mom left me,reason my dad never married her,reason this... my dad's wife, sticks around.I don't know.

Aarush: Hey,that's enough stress for a day! Let's get out of here.

Mia: And raise the alarm? And wake up the entire neighbourhood?

Aarush: Don't act so innocent,my little thief.You know how to shut the alarm.

Mia :Ah,my intelligence.It overwhelms me.What will I get for making all this effort?

Aarush: Anything you want,baby.

Mia: Oh you can act sexy,sweety.Nothing is gonna happen till you win me back.And I want an icecream.

Aarush: Fine,I'll buy you your Mint icecream,which is absolutely disgusting.

Mia: Don't you dare insult my baby! And I don't want you to buy it.

Aarush : Oh I can't make icecream,doll!

Mia : Heavens no,I wanna eat it.I just want you to get it from my fridge.

Aarush: You want me to sneak in your kitchen and steal your icecream?

Mia: See,that way we'll both be partners in crime.

Aarush: No I can't comprehend your twisted logics.

Mia : You don't need to.Now hurry up! We've got shit to do!

Aarush :And you were crying minutes ago.I have told you you're bipolar,right?

Mia: I have Multiple Personality disorder.Will you get up?

Aarush: I'm quite comfy in your lap!

Mia : I'll make you pizza tomorrow?

Aarush : Your infamous anonymous pizza?

Mia: Aha! Now C'mon boy!

Aarush : I'm up! I'm up! Let's rock and rob,baby!
The curtain is closed.