T W O

It was him, the boy I worked on an art project with, about 3 months ago now. He was cute and all but he was just a tiny bit weird sorry if thats the wrong word, well he wasn't my kind of weird he did have his moments though, other than that I kind of just forgot about this boy with all looks and nerd chic fashion? I can't explain him. Maybe I just did not like him as much as you would think because I would get lost in his crystal blue eyes and I should be doing my art work. His smile was lovely and sweet, his dirty blonde hair was a blessing...

"Hello? Are you still here Sky" he said while smirking

"Yes, wait, no, yes?, yes I am"

"Ok good um the ur the bell has gone if you didn't know and do you wanna eat lunch with me" he murmured

"that would be great!" I answered with an undeniable grin on my face that just would not go away.

•••••

"How do you cope with the Vegan food at this school?!" I said
"To be truthful with you, I don't know..."
"Well that's never good"

Lunch went by so quickly and I don't know what possessed River to me, was he high or something?! No he can't be he is too good. River went on about the environment and how he loves the smell of freshly cut grass for a long time which cleared away the awkwardness. I like hearing about peoples passions, it's interesting.

We then got onto the topic of art which I know we both love. We talked about René Magritte and his painting "The Lovers", which I think was his way of flirting though it flipped when he mentioned the painting "The Great Masturbator" by Salvador Dalí...

River asked if I wanted to sit next to him on the bus so he can show me his gift he made for his mother. I love how sweet he is about his mother its adorable! I know I sound like I am mesmerised by him, I am not its just today was lovely to hear someone love the same things as me and he is so passionate about the same things as me which is a little abnormal for me.

___________________________

This was a cute chapter for me and I hope it was for you!(: Leave feedback as that would be very helpful (my first book) x