T H R E E

*8 days later
•••••

"Heeyy Sky!!"

"Hi River."

"Whats wrong with you?" he asked confused

"I need a break from you, you have talked to me non stop for the past 8 days, ringing me, calling on me, please just leave me alone for a bit, I'm not used to talking to someone for so long, I need space"

"Oh okay then, I understand" he said while smiling, a forceful smile, I could tell.

River then walked away with his head tilted down and kicking the rocks with his white dusty converse. I noticed how whilst he swept his hair to the side, his hair was slightly wet, was he crying? never mind.

Rivers POV

That didn't go down well, she is basically implying that she doesn't want to talk to me... I know I shouldn't be crying, crying is for losers, oh wait.

I'm just gonna go home I don't think I will be able to cope with school today or seeing Sky or should I call her Skylar now? Im being pathetic. It's just a girl, a beautiful, breathtaking, enticing, angelic girl. With wondrous hair that falls down her structure i.e her body. Her body that is literally just a body but to me she is more than just flesh,blood and water. She is my everything. My everything has faded away from me so quickly that I cannot say she has faded away. I would get lost in her eyes when we worked on that art project 3 months ago now.

Anyways I am going to go home and watch some of my favourite films, I love movies and I wish I could be an actor but that would never happen I'm not good enough for acting. I can dream though.

This walk home seems to be taking forever but god I can't wait to get home and see my happy family, I adore my family I have the most beautiful and happy family we all argue at times, who doesn't though. You know what, who needs girls when you have family? Not me, I don't need her anyways, she can snap at some other boy,I wish I got to kiss her just once though...

It was fun while it lasted.

___________________________

This is soo short i'm really sorry x ,  next chapter tomorrow hopefully! :) x

appropriate song for this chapter:

I won't mind - Zayn Malik