S I X

It feels kinda nice being heavily drunk, I have no emotions at the moment, no cares for anyone, I just want fun.

"Sky, come over here" Corey smirked

"Coming, babe." I said, emphasising the word babe and glancing at River, whoops.

"Hurry up, I need to tell you something"

"Im cominggg"

Corey stood up and grabbed my waist, he then began to kiss my lips. His were so soft and ahh I can't describe it. Everything just became a blur while I was kissing him, I then opened my eyes to see River staring dead straight at me and Corey.

I then pushed Corey onto the torn sofa and he pulled me down on top of him, we then started to kiss more but this time Corey was kissing me much more faster, I think he saw River staring like I did.

"Hey Sky" a voice in the background say. So I stopped kissing Corey and looked up to see River.

"Oh hey River" 

"Urr I was about to go home and seen as we live pretty close, do you want a lift?" he asked fastly with his hands in his back pockets

"That would be really nice! I haven't thought about getting a lift home so yeah, thanks!!"  I awkwardly climbed of Corey and he started to give me a goodbye kiss, River then faked a cough to get my attention.

"Bye Corey, see you some other time!"

"Bye babe"

I then hobbled over to River who was waiting at the door for me

"Do you need help" he said jokingly

"Oh no its fine thank you"

We were now in Rivers car, well his car that he borrowed of his dad and he had the music on really loud to break the silence.

"Where is Sarah?" I shouted over the music, he then turned it down still facing the road "I haven't seen her all night, probably having sex with Michael again,"

"Huh? Did she cheat on you?"

"Yes"

"Ohh i'm so sorry, Is there anything I can do?!"

"Not talk about it" he laughed

"So were you not drinking tonight?"

"Oh no I don't drink, boring I know"

"Your not boring your sweet, I miss talking to you all the time" that slipped out of my mouth. River then stared at me with confusion for what felt like a few hours

"Why did you shout at me? Why did you make it out like I was obsessed? Why did you tell me to practically leave you alone? Why did you make me feel like I have to get with a girl and make it out like I was in love with her? and why did I have to see you kiss another boy like that, while I was sitting in my own pitty, regretting any little thing that could have been the reason you told me to not talk to you anymore."

I was taken aback, I didn't know what to say, what could I even say to that. So I just bursted into tears. "I'm sorry" I said repeatedly. He then looked at me and stopped the car. He gave me the crumpled up tissues in his pockets whilst trying to hug me. "This isn't going to work" he laughed. "Lets go into the back of the car and I can give you a proper hug, I have wanted to for a while."

We hugged quietly for a while until I broke the silence "Do you wanna go outside and stare at the stars with me?" I said looking up at him to see him smiling.

"Lets go for it"

"Have you heard that saying of, every star is a person that has passed away and they are constantly watching over you" I said while he was playing with my hair that rested on his stomach.

"No but It is so sweet and I will think of that every time I gaze at the stars." River said ever so calmly.

I stared at my phone to see that the time was four o'clock in the morning. River and I had just been lying there for three hours talking. By now the alcohol had surprisingly worn off but I wasn't going to risk driving, River was also very tired so we decided to walk home.

"My parents will be asleep so do you want to come round mine and stay for the night?" I asked sheepily

"That would be really nice of you seen as my house is further away" River said

"I'm so happy that we are a thing again" He spoke again as we approached my house

"Me too, I love you River Phoenix"

__________________________

Sorry if too much happened in this story, it's just that I didn't write yesterday😁 X

Leave any feedback if you want, I love seeing comments on stories, whether they be mine or not haha :) x