F O U R

Skylars POV

what have I done? what came over me? I don't want space, I want to talk to River and not for a few minutes, a few hours..

I guess I could just make art and have no friends or boyfriends? I wish he was my boyfriend. Anyway it's Sunday and I have school tomorrow, how fun. I think I will just try and talk to him, start small talk and then in an hour we will have a full blown conversation about everything good, I could even explain why I was like that even though I don't know what I was doing at that point. River is so apprehensive at points ( I know I don't know him very well but I feel like I do.) and I think that he wouldn't even bring it up to be honest.

* one day later

"hey River" I said to him in art whilst 'researching'. He glanced at me and smiled slightly and turned back to his computer, River began to talk to a girl sitting next to him while I was exactly 6 seats away. She had blonde hair and pushed up boobs, maybe I am just making her look bad, I am trying not to!. So I began to walk over to River and the girl, he sharply turned around and yelled "WHAT" making me jump slightly, my eyes started to tear up so I chose to take a deep breath and walk back to my computer. I could hear the girl snigger and someone say under their breath "that's how you get rid of dramatic whores", I knew that was River, the voice was so soft and somewhat gentle.

I just had to sit through it and let everything settle, I can't believe him. He didn't have his cute nerdy clothes on. He was wearing an all black t-shirt and blue jeans, at least he still had his dusty white converse on. I kinda like this new clothing 'style' to before. It is more edgy to usual.

Moving on, who is that girl,  is she starting all this drama or was it me. I fucking hate how I said that to my River, my innocent 17 year old. I could smell cigarette smoke on them both, probably her doing this, latching onto him and changing him to how she wants. I am being OTT right now, I don't care. You know the saying, what goes up must come down and they're both in the clouds.

My temptations of calling them so many things is over the roof and I have to ease my mind, I guess I could just draw and not do research on some artist who I have never been a fan of anyway. In fact, I will just draw and cling onto the old River and forget about the new.

Its now two o' clock and I have finished school early because I am 'ill', I'm not I just can't take it, I have seen River eight times today and every single time, that girl was there, her name is Sarah I heard River say these exact words "Sarah, we should sit under the tree more often, it's nice to get away from irritating people.", I pretended to have my earphones on full blast, they weren't, I was listening to nothing just them. It seemed like the closer I got, the more harder it was for me to hear, I heard everything though, I wish I didn't. How am I irritating?! He was the one approaching me all time, I liked it though. I hope they are just friends and aren't a thing. If they are, Why can't it be me?

River, if you can read my brain which is extremely unlikely, I'm sorry.

___________________________

Ooh Drama. Hope your liking it so far! x

appropriate song for this chapter, Time - Chase & Status ft Delilah