whats happening

Ok so its started! This chapter will contain misaki, onodera, and someone else's P.O.V. enjoy

Misaki's P.O.V

I woke up next to master, snuggled deep into his arms. Its been about 2 months since I met the rabbit in my dreams. Wvery night he would invade my dreams and confort me, tell me about storys he wrote, sometimes he wouod even being them to show me.

"Mhhhh Misaki.... are you up?" Master said as he stretched his arms wide.

Those arms were soon brought back around me as he nuzzled into my neck.

I opened my eyes and they met his brown eyes. Not the same pretty color as my rabbits, they were like a dirt brown in my opinion while my rabbits beautiful lavender eyes never disappointed me.

"Misaki its about time we thought about...it." He said in a low calm voice.

Confused I looked at him and said,"About what mas - Ijuuin?"

"About giving you a baby and the cerimony for our wedding." Ijuuin stated as he kissed my forehead.

I didn't want to get married. The rabbit. What will I tell him? I push out of masters arms and get up off the bed, my legs leading me to the balcony. Quickly he gets up and hurrys to wrap his arms around me.

"Baby I know you want to go outside but your to precious to me. People will hurt you and were in the middle of a war. I dont need you and your beautiful emerald eyes to get hurt." He says almost as though he's about to cry.

That right. He's been confining me in his room for the past month. A person in the castle tried to kill me during dinner when I was trying to use the bathroom.  Ever since the  he's been worried that if I make contact with anyone other than him, ill break.

"Now about earlier. Starting today I plan on giving you a drink that will make you have my child."

I started at him and began shaking. I didn't want to have masters kids! Pushing him I run for the door and open it, but he's standing there. Gently he grabs me and pulls me into his arms.

"Baby I know your scared,"he says gently as he walks back into the room with me in his arms,"but I need you to saty calm. When our baby is born it'll be the happiest days of our lives." I squirmed as he said that.

"No I don't want to have your babys!" I screamed.

Realizing I had just raised my voice at my master I lowered my head and prepared for punishment.

"Misaki. Don't you ever raise your voice at me again like that. Your mine." He said as he pushed me against the bed."All mine. No one else's."

Help there are somw creapy ass noises downstairs and there scaring me to death.

Onoderas P.O.V

I snuggled into Takano-sans chest, feeling the rise and fall of his chest. I had been confined to only one part of the castle. Currently we were in our bedroom, trying to take a nap. Takano rubbed the small forming bump on my belly, making me purr. Our child would be born in 7 to 8 months. We found out about our baby a month ago whwn I started throwing up. Now I can live with my lover forever.

One thing still haunts me though. I'm a neko and he's a vampire. Were mortal enimies, only fornens are used as either slaves or sex toys.

"Onodera sleep. You need to keep your strength up. Remember the doctor said its better if your in your neko form." He said concerningly.

"He said when I was in labor I should have my ears and tail out. Not just around the house, no more like palace." I smirked.

Just as I said that Takano pinned me beneth him and began rubbing up and down my shirt, stopping at my nipples to tweak them.

"Mhh~ stop Takano-san!" I gasped and my ears and tail came out.

"Baby you can be yourself, always be yourself actually. I only need you." I smiled at his retort.

"Lord Takano the prince of the 3rd sin is here to see you." A guard  said as he entered the room.

Why was a prince here?

Yukina's P.O.V

I walked down the long corridor to the room that awaited me. The resson i was so pissed is that I picked up my loves sent but I didnt get their in time.

"Announcing prince yukina of the 7th sin." They announced my name and I walked down the steps angrily.

My mother and father seemed concerned and of course there was a line of girls to meet my aquantince. Didn't they understand that I have a lover? He just isn't with me at the moment. I sat down in my chair with a thump and the room went silent, but soon everyone went back to what theh werw doing.

"Kou this is the princess of Werin, princess Alania." My mother said as she introduced me to the princess.

"How dare you call me by my name here." I said, almost yelled at her."I am prince Yukina to you."

She backed away and left me with the princess. She began twiddling her thumbs. I knew she wanted to dance but why the hell would I. The only one I would dance with would be my lover, Kisa. Oh where is he. He's probably also pregnant, after all he drank plenty of the juice and we did do it.

"Umm do you want to dance, prince Yukina?" She said shyly.

"I have a lover but my parents don't aknolage them. Im sorry but no." I probably could have said that to her nicer but oh well.

"Then who is the girl? I wsnt to meet her." This suprised me.

"That person is, err.. not here." Good comeback Kou.

"Why would you come to a party withput the one you love?" God she was annoying mw with the questions. This was gonna be a long night