Sing me my Symphony

Misakis P.O.V

I looked at master like he was crazy. How could usagi-san have killed my parents?! Im almost sure he didnt, he couldn't, he wouldn't. Master frowned at picked me up carrying me through the long hallways until we reached a small room. Inside were coats, shoes, and somethings hanging on the wall. A collar. Master continued his walk into the room as i squirmed to get away but with no avail. He set me on a small couch in the corner and went to go and get the collar. Of course i dont want to have it put on me but im to shocked to move. When he returned he placed the collar around my neck and kneeled down to eye-level. His eyes stared down my emerald ones as he smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"Misaki." He said he nuzzled the nape of my neck." I cant wait till i hear the pitter patter of little feet on our floor. Till i hear the sound of our children asking for their mommy and daddy's love."

I was too shocked to move again so I completely froze. Carefully I raised my head to the light and stared at it. Maybe if I stared at it long enough my eyes would burn off and I could escape this living hell.

Chiakis P.O.V

I gazed at yuu, his face distorted with pain and betrayal. I knew from the start, but I was pregnant and there was no way that someone could miss it. The bump on my stomach had risen faster than it should have, and all it did was make yuu more angry at me. I didnt ask for this, all I wanted was to live out my days with my child and Hatori. Why did they half to take me, why did they have to hurt me, even though my skin is flawless doesnt mean i dont hurt inside.

Yuu stood up from his kneeling position and walked out to the balcony. Smoke started emitting through the door way and small red flakes were able to bee seen to. Is he smoking? Did he really start smoking after I left? Why is it that every time im with one person the other one changes. I hate it and i hate myself for being that way.

I gently stood up and walked over to the balcony, wrapping my arms around Yuu. I dont mean it in a sexual way but as a way of relief.

"Were going to raise it as our own chiaki." Yuu spoke as he puffed out smoke.

I backed away from him and froze. There was no way I was raising my baby without Hatori, without our child's true father. Just when I was about to speak Yuu hushed me with the wave of his hand.

"Froid." He spoke.

After I was completely frozen he walked over to me with a cigaret in his mouth.

"Chiaki I dont think you understand how much pain Ive been through." He said in a deep voice as he looked me over.

"But, you can make all the pain you've caused to me up by having that child raised as mine." He said, his lips inches from mine.

His lips were too close for me and i couldnt take it. Please no No NO!

"Chiaki you shouldn't be frozen like that with our child in your stomach."

That voice. It belonged to my savior, my husband, the father of my child, Hatori.

Ritsu's P.O.V

Ann-chan glared at me with swollen eyes, probably from crying. But I couldnt bring my own eyes to meet hers, not with the small bump on my stomach showing. She looked ashamed, but I dont know what for.

The brown polished door creaked open and my parents walked in. Mind you I still Have no idea where the hell I am or where Takano-san is.

My mother gazed at my stomach and gasped, her face in a shock.

"Darling, were going to be grandparents." She said shockingly.

My dad grimaced at me. Probably the thought that his son is pregnant, much less with a half vampire child/ half fornen. He perked up all of a sudden, and thats never a good thing.