Christmas birthday part 1

The first part of this is serious but it goes along with the Christmas part so dont worry theres some fun in this

Onoderas P.O.V

Im sorry I just, I just cant stand the fact that he wants to leave me again! I dont care If its because someone asked him to I just want him to stay wih me, even if it is a little shelfish. Right then and there I run into Takano-sans arms, not wanting the feeling of them to leave.

"Ritsu baby you seem so clingy lately, are you ok?" He questions.

I dont reapond but instead hold him tighter. But I guess it was to tight cause he started breathing heavily. Concerned I let go but instead nuzzle into his chest. When I look up at him I he cups my face in his hands, pulling them closer and closer together. But I lean in first and connect us with a kiss.

"Mhh~ Takano-san not so rough." I moan.

He stops, pulls me back, and looks at me through big eyes like I'm an Imposter.

"Ok wheres the real Ritsu?" He say in a loud voice.

"What are you talking about? Im me and no one else." I tell him back calmly.

"My Ritsu would act so, so, so submissive like!" He yelled a little louder which caused me to flinch.

"Alright then quiz me." I say as I put my hands on my hips.

"Ok then when did me first meet?" He asks.

"In the school library where I fell in love with you." I say with confidence.

He smirks and pulls me close to him. It was a little to uncomfortable so I tried to move away a little but he held on tight.

"Then tell me, what is Ritsu Onodera to me." He says sternly, looking me in the eye.

I pause for a minute and respond.

"Im your one and only love, and thats how it should be."

He hugged me tight, but to be honest I thought he was gonna try to, well you know, molest me. He pulled away from me and looked down at me with a smile on his face.

"It might be a little late for this, but do you want to go get a tree with me?" He asks with blush on his face.

I must look confused right now, like what the hell would he need a tree for?

"Ritsu its for a tridition call Christmas, its where this fat human rides around in a sleigh giving presents to everyone. But we need a tree and decorations." He says.

He lets go of me and yells very, very, very loudly on the staircase.

"EVERYONE GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE AND START TO GET READY FOR CHRISTMAS! WE HAVE ONE DAY SO HURRY UP." He screams.

He quickly runs over to me and grabs my hand pulling me across the entrance hall to the door. Before I can open my mouth were flying, me on his back. How this happened I have no clue. He starts to turn really fast and I don't like it so I start to scream. Worried, he slows down and pulls me off his back so Im basically dangling in the air.

"Sorry Ritsu just a little further ok. I promise I'll go slow." He says caringly.

I nod and he puts me on his back again but this time i can see everything. We were over another village, there were lights, carrages, and snow. I havent seen snow since the time I escaped, well at least theres not blood in it.

Soon after we arive in a forest full of pine trees, icicles hanging off low branches. Masamune snakes his arm around my waist and we start to walk through the forest. He leans over and whispers in my ear.

"Pick whichever one you want baby."

He lets go of my waist and I start to wander off but Masamune still close behind.

"Baby let out your ears and tail, no one here's going to see you but me." He yells behind me.

I take this opportunity and let them out. The fresh wind blowing my ears and the cold snow in my tail feel so good. I felt a presence behind me, like right behind me and I soon found myself in the snow. When I opened my eyes my love has me pinned to the ground. He smiles and leans down enrapturing me in a kiss. Our kiss gets very heated, toungs start fighting for dominance, and I feel hisnhand go up my shirt making me moan out.

"Baby I wont take you here but somewhere else." He says as he stops and oulls out his hands.

He pulls me up and we begin looking for a tree again. I rounded a corner and found a gigantic pine tree. Masamune came uo behind me and looked at it.

"Alright baby this one it is." He said as he walked up to it and held his hand out. "Cusa".

The tree fell to the ground with a thump, scaring me a little and making me jump. He then held his hand up again and said, "teanirot."

The tree dissappeared and I was very confused.

"Umm where did it go?" I asked.

"Back to the castle my love, and thats where we should be going to." He said caringly.

"Wait I want to go to the village and look around a little, please baby." I whined.

He chuckled. "Alright we can look around a bit."

We arive at the village and of course Takano-san has to put on sun glasses so no one will recognize him, and it made him look stupid. There were shops with cakes, people riding in sleighs pulled by horses, and people singing songs about joy and cheer.

"Baby I want to ride on a sleigh with you." I say again in a whiny voice, like what is wrong with me today.

He grabs my hand and we get on a sleigh. He pays the driver and the ride starts.

"Wow Christmas is really fun isnt it?" I ask Masamune.

"My love tonight is Christmas eve, tomorrow is the 25 which is Christmas." He replies.

The 25, that means today is the 24, its someones birthday, my lovers birthday. Shit how could I forget! Quickly I stand up kn the sleigh and wlak over to my lover and give him a huge hug. I lean uo to his ear and whisper, "Happy Birthday my love."

He pulls me down and kisses me deeply as we pass the beautiful forest where I was reunited with the one I love.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Merry Christmas eve! So this is part 1 of 2 which should be published tomorrow. Ok quick question time.

What do U want for Christmas? I want a Tokyo ghoul blanket.

Have a merry Christmas!