We Will Win

Takanos P.O.V

My Ritsu. Gone. How could I let this happen. He means the world to me and I let him slip in-between my fingers. Why can't I do this right? The only thing I want is for him to be happy, was he not happy with me? Is that why he ran away? Please no this cant be the reason.

As I walked around my room nothing could get that thought out of my mind. Until the door opened and one of my officers came in.

"My lord, its time to prepare for battle, the fornens to the north have declared war on lord Yukinas sin and they have requested immediate help."

Why the hell would they need my help? They are completely capable of defending themselves.

"Takano-san you would help us if you could, right?"

Damnit. Of course I would do anything for Ritsu. Its just the fact of the matter. I mean who wouldn't do anything for their lover.

I pull myself up, feeling a little light headed. I begin my decent to the battle field, and to my new hell.

-
-
-

Our armies lined up at the battle field, but lord Yukina wasn't even there. Where the hell is he? Where is my Ritsu?

"Lord Takano!" I hear Yukina call.

I turn to see him walking hand in hand with a fornen that has a little bundle in his arm. He lets go of Lord Yukina and gets a better hold on his bundle. Wait. The hell!!? Is that a baby!

"Lord Yukina wh-"

I didn't even get to finish before all hell broke loose. The fornens had attacked and our troops wouldn't just stand around.

Lord Yukina sets a ball of light into the air that immediately destroys the land in the middle of the battlefield. Everyone stops dead in their tracks, because they know that if they take another step, the next ball of light could take their lives.

"Fornens, Vampires, humans!" Lord Yukina begins. "We don't have to fight against each other like rabid animals. We can live in harmony and peace. I have proof."

He motions for his fornen friend to come to him. As the fornen walks a light is emitted from him. He slowly lifted his arms up (aaahhhhhhhhhhh sevanyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... I had to)
And reviled the baby, half fornen, half vampire.

Everyone was astonished at the discovery of a half vampire half fornen baby. Though we are sure that there are others, its the fact that a sin had a baby with a neko fornen. Two kings in their own world. That means that this neko vampire would be the successor of both worlds, or be torn inbetween them.

Lord Yukina took his little bundle of joy in his arms and smiled as he began cooing his baby. He looked up and addressed his troops.

                              Yukinas P.O.V

"Fornens and Vampires we can make this work. For generations none of us have thought about peace until now. My child and Kisa Shoutas child will hopefully bring that to mind fornens and vampires are still finding ways to fall in love." I finish off.

The crowd gapes at me in shock at what Id just said, and my newborn child.

A human, girl to be exact slowly approaches my Shouta and my baby. She was a little smaller than Shouta but she stood her ground and did not back down as she approached him.

"May I see your baby?" She asked softly.

Shouta smiles at her and lowers his arms so she can see Yasahiro. Im getting a little wary of her though. After all she could be a little upset about what I had just said. I walk behind my babys to make sure they will be ok.

Her gaze softened as she gazed at Yasahiro. She smiled as she stuck her finger above Yasahiros head and cooed at him.

"You two can go, im sure I can make them understand." She said as she looked back and smiled at me.

I smiled at her and picked up my shouta.

"Hold on tight to Yasahiro baby." I whispered

"Wa-w-"

I took off into the air at top speed as my troops cheered for me below. Before I know it We're above the clouds, right as the sun was setting.

My shouta had such a look of suprise and beauty on his face as he gazed at the sun set.

"Yukina I-I...", He begins," d-does this mean we can finally be together?"

I smile as his eyes light up. I slowly lean in for a kiss, a kiss infront of a sunset. This memory will last forever. 

                     YukinaXKisa story end
-------------------------------------------------------

Holy cow I did it!!! Sorry but this is the last book in the series sadly but Ill probably take a break after this story is done bc school is starting. But guys I love you all. Ok ill let you chose but In the future I will end up making both.

No. 6

Kuroneko Kareshi no afurekata (smutty wearcats, hella gay, favorite manga, but Ill make it a mpreg)

Ok chose chose CHOSE

Love you guys!! Bye