Hey we'll make it ok

Hirokis P.O.V

Nowaki. Please stop. Im not worth it and you know it. My life compared to yours is nothing. You have no need to protect me yet you give it your all. This sea will be covered in blood, this sea you called your home.

I look to Nowaki who is still fighting the sharks and is suffering major wounds. I cant do anything. Why am I so useless. I cant protect the one I love. If I could cry underwater then I would have caused the sea to go over the shorelines. But drops hit my legs and palms. What. This isnt possible.

I begin swimming up towards the surface, but only to be dragged back down. Something had me leg. And was trying to rip it off.

'AHHHHHGGGGG' . I screamed in my head.

The tears began flowing again as the shark ripped apart my leg, blood immediately filled my vision as I though I was gonna pass out. But my tears began to glow. They dripped and dripped together till they formed an sword. A beautiful, shining, blue sword. But that wasnt all. Everything stopped. As though time were giving me this chance to kill them off, before they killed my precious.

I know its low to kill something when it doesnt stand a chance, who am I kidding I never stood a chance but they still tried to kill me. I went for it.

Slashing each sharks throat I quickly close my eyes. I dont want to see this. But it was for him, for Nowaki.

As soon as it started it ended and I couldn't stand it. My love was saved. Quietly I swam over to him and placed my hand against his wound when the light appeared and slowly began healing him. Time had resumed and the water got colder and colder around us. Nowaki gathered me in his warm arms and swam up to the surface. We braced the water just as the sun was setting. As sight I never thought I'd see again. Nowaki flew us a safe distance away from the ocean where we hid. Hopefully we can keep hiding for a long time. But before we left we shared a kiss that I never thought I'd get from my loved one.

                     NowakixHiroki story end

Misakis P.O.V

Master cuddled me in the car, playing with my brown locks and staring into my eyes. His face had a look of regret but I didn't care. It didn't matter what happened to me anymore. My wrist was held up to the light as master said a spell that immediately lifted the spell I put to hide my cuts. Yes I did cut but I can't stand being away from him anymore. Away from my rabbit.

"Misaki. You can't hide these things from me." He said sadly.

There was only one thing I can really reply with.

"Yes Master."

He pulled my chin so I was looking directly at him. His eyes searched mine. But I knew after only a little bit they didn't find anything but darkness.

The car lurched to a stop as one man in the front of the car got out. Im pretty confused but it doesnt matter at this point. I know theres only one person I have to serve. Thats master.

"Misaki," he begins,"You know I love you with all my heart, and I only want the best for you."

I slowly nod my head. He grabs my chin roughly and pulls me into a deep kiss. I know he wants this to be a passionate kiss But I don't feel it. He pulls apart as the door flys open.

"Misaki."

Grey hair. Beautiful violet eyes.

"Usagi-san."

--------------------------------------------------------
Guys this isn't even funny. Im pretty sure ive been hacked. All my storys covers keep changing and i have books added to my library that I didnt add. Comments show up that I didn't write have been written and I honestly dont know. Short chapter bc its been too long and Im honestly done with a lot of things. Ok bye guys!!!!