Chapter three: The dance

The boys were so amazed that I got her phone number and address at the same time. I was really nervous and excited at the same time. But today was the dance and I was ready to see Nayeli. When she came in she was wearing my favorite color, blue. With matching earrings, necklace and shoes. "At least my favorite color is blue.", I said to her. She starts laughing. "Mine too.", she said back to me. Then I grab her hand and walk her in the dance with me. I then start to blush again. Then when her favorite song came on, she wanted to dance with me. So I did. It was a slow song and I was really nervous. So I saw Mike and did what he did with his date. I hold her right hand with mine and put my left hand on her back and she puts her left hand on my left shoulder. Then we started to dance. "Say something I'm giving up on you...", Nayeli stared singing. She then started lip singing except for one part which is "Say something I'm giving up on you."
Then when the song ended, she looks at me. "Say something I'm giving up on you.", she sings as it ends. Then she kisses me in the lips and closes her eyes. I kiss her back and my eyes too. Steve, Mike and Jack notice that we were kissing. Then we stop kissing and opened our eyes. Nayeli smiles at me. I smile back. But Steve, Mike and Jack weren't the only ones who saw us kissing.