Chapter fourteen: Herobrine comes out permanently

Every time I use my powers, he comes out. His name is Herobrine. I talk to him and sometimes he tries to come out. But won't allow it. "Brain?" What I thought was Diana was actually Nayeli. Then he came out. "Your not supposed to be here.", he said to her. "I'm not afraid!", she yelled. "You should be.", Herobrine said. Then I...well he came down to her. "Brain?", she asked. "My name is not Brian... It's Herobrine and it will be always be HEROBRINE!", he said yelling at her. Nayeli feel to the ground. "Leave her alone.", I said controlling myself. "You need to go.", I said to her. "No, I'm not leaving.", she said. "Please", I said. Nayeli then left. Then she walk home and before she got there she was stopped. Then a guy pulls out a gun and points it at her head. "Give me all the money you have.", he said. Then a black skeleton stabs him in the chest. "Herobrine.", she said. "Indeed I am, at least your friends with Brian otherwise I would of killed you by now.", he said. "Just so you know I'm still not afraid of you.", she said. "Just so you know my name is Herobrine it will always be that was.", said Herobrine while opening a nether portal. "Then what about Brian?", she asked. Herobrine laughs. "Brain doesn't exist anymore.", he answered. "Nayeli!", Steve said running in. "Brain.", he said look at him. "Brain doesn't exist anymore.", he said once again. "What did you do with him?", he asked. "Nothing really, but you should know that I will be the one hunting you forever.", he said with a warning for Steve. Then went through the nether portal. Steve's been having nightmare from Herobrine. "I will return and when I do I'm coming for you.", he said to him. Steve woke up from that nightmare and saw him. "I warned you.", he said. Then knocks out Steve.