Chapter twelve: No friends but one

From that day forward I was a criminal and was thrown in jail for three weeks straight. I stayed in silence in my cell. "Hey you going to talk or what?", one of the prisoners asked me. I stayed in silence. "Hey you have a visitor.", said a police officer. I look up and it was Nayeli. She then runs and gave me a huge and I hug her back. "Your friends are worried about you.", she said. I look down. "Hey, it's going to be alright.", she said to me. "No it's not, you keep saying that and then something bad happens and I don't to hurt you again when I lost control of what I am!", I said yelling at her. Then I look down again and turn around. Nayeli starts to cry. "Nayeli I'm sorry for yelling at you.", I said calmly. She then hugs me tightly and I do the same. "I love you Nayeli.", I said to her. She smiles. "I love you too Hero Brain.", she said. "Times up.", the officer said. Nayeli then left and I sat back down and stay silent. I sat there staring at the floor, waiting for me to be let out. "Alright prisoners lunch time!", a police officer yelled. I'd rather die than eat there food here and besides I had no friends in jail. So I sit alone. "Hi, mind if I sit with you?", someone asked me. I look up and see a boy. Then I node my head yes. "My name's David.", he said. "Call me... Hero Brain.", I said to him. "You got him top talk, I'm impressed.", said the prisoner who asked me if I was going to talk or not. I stayed silent once again. He grabs my shoulders and throws me on the floor. "Fight, fight, fight.", said the other prisoners excepted David. "I don't want to cause any problems ok.", I said. The prisoner then punches me in the face. Then my eyes turned white and glowed again. I stopped the prisoner from punching me again and look up at him. "Who are you?", the prisoner asked in panic. I look at him and smile. "The names Herobrine and you will die.", I said to him. Then out of nowhere a black skeleton stabs him in the chest and the man falls down. I turn around."Let this a warning to you all, don't underestimate me.", I said with a warning. Then disappeared while blinding everyone with a flash.