Chapter six: The nether part two

*Previously*
It's been a few days from the dance and Taylor is still mad at me. My friends and I went to social studies class and sat down in our sighed seats. I look over and I see the shy girl who keeps staring at me. Which is creeping me out. "Hey I think she likes you.", Steve said. I look over and see that she is not looking at me anymore. Then class had begun. As usual class was boring until he mentioned the nether portal. Mike, Jack, Steve and me were all listening now. After class ended we were all making plans of how to go to the nether. "This weekend, my place.", Steve said to all of us. Then we all node our heads yes. Then the day when we all go to the nether came. Steve made a hidden area so that his parents would know. "Ready?", I asked. They all shack there head yes. Then we all went in. Once we did the nether was nothing but dark world. Then suddenly the nether portal blow up and we were all stuck. "Run!", Mike yelled. Then we all spit up. I was in the middle of nowhere and I don't know where to go now. Then I saw a giant dark red mansion.
*End of previous.*
  I went in the mansion and looked around. Then I heard something coming. I looked in the corner and it was just Jack. "Psst.", I said. Jack turns around. "Brain, you scared me.", he said. "Where's Mike?", I asked. "I don't know.", he answered. We were both lost and just looked around. Then we came to a clearing. I walk in and step on a button. "Brain watch out!", Steve yelled. Then I docked as the arrows hit a picture. Then Steve was grabbed with vines. I grab both of his hands and then Mike came in with a sword and sliced the vines in half. Me and Steve fell on the ground and was stabbed with something sharp on the ground. "Brain, you ok?", Mike asked. I stayed silent with pain in my hand. "Guys we have to go now!", Mike said. Then we all start running. But I fell behind because of my hand. Mike and Steve made it but when I almost made it, I was blocked. "Go save yourselves!", I yell. "No we're not leaving you!", Steve said. Then I was grabbed by the vines. "Brian!", they all yelled. I was taken somewhere were they can't see me. Suddenly I see a light far away. Then it came like a flash and flash in my eyes. Then in my head all I hear is screams. "AAAAAAAWWWWW!", I scream on the top of my lungs. Steve, Mike and Jack were panicking. Then all I saw was darkness while I was falling. Steve catches me and the nether portal came back.