Chapter ten: I can't control it

For the past few days I've been using my powers to help people. I told the police of what I can do so that they won't arrested for anything. But sometimes I couldn't control it. But that only happened three times. I was at school and something bad happened. The police came and needed my help. They told me what happened and had to go, but I was in school. "Will you go if I go?", Nayeli asked. I smiled and node my head yes. Then we all went to the place that way in trouble. Once got there the place we went to was on fire and someone was still in there. "There's a little girl still in there 3rd floor.", the police man said to me. Then I run in the fire and run up the stairs until I got to the 3rd floor. Once I got to the 3rd floor the little girl was in the corner and crying. "Come here I'll get you out of here.", I told her. Then she ran to me. I held onto her very tightly. Then the stairs broke and had no idea what to do. Suddenly my eyes turned white and glowed. I couldn't control myself again. I look at the window. "Hold on tight.", I tell her and jumped out the window. The little girl screams while we fall but I landed on the ground without being injured. "Sally! My little girl are you ok?", her mom asked her. She nodes her head yes. My eyes then turned back to normal.
I look at Nayeli. "My Hero Brain.", she said. I smile at her. Then the little girl walks up to me, I bend down and she gives me a huge. "Thank you.", said the little girl. I hug her back and smile. Then my headache came. I put my hand on my head. "What's wrong?", Nayeli asked. "It's just my headache."