Chapter eleven: I hurt Nayeli

Steve, Mike and Jack came to the place that was on fire and the building was destroyed. But I was still standing. "Brain!", they all yell. I open my eyes and they were white. Everyone was shocked. I stand up and the boy was still alive. My headache came back and this time I really couldn't control myself. Nayeli got worried about me. "There is no hope for all of you.", I said in my strange voice. Everyone then got confuse. Then I make an evil laugh and summed a nether portal. Nayeli was scared along with my other friends. Then a police officer open fires and shoots me in the shoulder. Then right behind me a black skeleton comes out of the nether portal and I tell him and his fellow skeletons to attack the city. But handled the police officer who shot me and then I lift him and start choking him. Then I smile with an evil look. Everyone started screaming and running. Nayeli stood there watching me. Then the man of was choking then stop and died. "Brain this isn't you, you need to stop this nonsense!", Steve yelled at me. I stood there in silence. "There is no hope for you.", I said once again and levitate him in the air. Mike then runs to stop me but I throw Steve right at him. Jack then grabs my arm but I throw him across the street. Then I look at Nayeli and charge at her. "Your better than this and you now that.", she said to me. I stood there in silence. Then I throw her into a building. I then grab her and raise her in the air and get ready to punch her. "What ever happened to my Hero Brain?", she asked in panic. Then I gain control of myself and realized of what I've done and look around. "Go home all of you.", I said to the black skeletons. Then all the black skeletons listen to me and once all of them were through I close the nether portal. Then my eyes turned back to normal. "I'm sorry for what if done.", I said to everyone. Nayeli hugs me tight. "No matter what happens your my Hero Brain.", she said and smiles. I hug her back.