Chapter 1

"Give me a legit reason I have to go to school, and maybe I'll consider getting up." I groaned as my mother sat at the foot of my bed. Today was my first day as a senior. I had such a bad summer, and now the school year will be even worse. "If you don't go, I'll never take you to another concert." The thought of that made me cringe. "Fine. You win." I rolled my eyes and sat up. "Be dressed and ready in ten minutes, I'll drive you." Well at least I didn't have to ride the school bus. Ew. My mother left the room and I got ready for school, wearing my outfit I got this past weekend. I did my hair and brushed my teeth and all that good stuff. I grabbed my phone and started to go downstairs. On the way out I looked at the picture of Derek and I on my wall. I stopped and looked down at the scars. He's such a soulless human being. I pulled myself together and walked downstairs to see my mom made breakfast. I was starving. I ate and grabbed my bag. "Ready?" My mother asked. I took a deep breath and replied. "Ready."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's so short, but I promise the chapters will get longer! I'm so excited to start this fanfic!

I hope you guys enjoy it just as much as I do! 

-destiny :)

Get ready for a bunch of suprises! xx