December 8th

Luke is over at Calum's helping him decorate his own apartment. They busy themselves around searching for what little Calum actually owns. "Do you even have lights? I can't find anything useful in these boxes." Luke huffed, holding up a few ornaments that were tangled together.

"Um, lights? No. I have ornaments and mistletoe. Mainly so I can trick Ashton into kissing me every year even though he wants no kind of relationship." Calum grumbled, he found the fake mistletoe in the cardboard box and grabbed the roll of tape they had close by. "Putting this one right over the front door for Mr. Irwin." Calum snickered, taping securely in place.

"You two are something else." Luke smiled at his friend. He placed the box of useless decorations to the side and looked over the few pictures Calum had sitting on his coffee table. "When did you put this one out?" Luke asked, picking up the small frame that held his and Michael's wedding photo.

Calum looked over to the blond, he could see it meant a lot to Luke, but lately he's been emotional and tears were not something he wanted to deal with right now. "I put it out last week. Kind of a reminder that that'll happen for me one day. Not to give up hope, even though I'm nearing 25 and I haven't had a stable relationship since I was 19."

"If Ashton gets his head out of his ass it'll happen." Luke chuckled, placing frame back down and picking up the small photo of Ashton and Calum at the wedding. They were in the photo booth Luke begged Michael to have, he was glad his best friends were able to make memories from it.

"Like that'll ever happen. You know Ashton's too stubborn."

"Yeah, he is." Luke nodded, walking over to Calum and placing a hand his arm and moving the picture of the two in sight. "But, he also turns to a puddle of mush for you. Just give it some time."

////

hi hey hello
How are you guys doing?

love you