December 16th

"We're going sledding."

"What?"

"You're not serious are you?"

"Yes, I am."

////

"I can't believe we're doing this." Calum held his sled tightly in his hand as the three trudged up the large hill. His boots sinking deep into the snow making it more difficult with each step. "We're 25, not 12."

"Shut up." Ashton turned around, the winter coat he was wearing swallowed him up and the sight made Calum giggle. He couldn't take Ashton serious in an outfit like that.

"Yeah Calum, shut up." Luke grumbled back, an annoyed smile making its way to the blonds lips. "If Michael was here, he'd tell you to shut up as well."

"Well, he isn't." Calum huffed, throwing his sled to the ground as they made it to the top of the hill. The snow crunching beneath his feet. He noticed the silence from the other two after his remark. Looking up at Ashton, who looked as if he was trying to burn a hole through Calum's head. Calum knew by that look he fucked up with a few words, even if he didn't mean it the way it was said it definitely wasn't what Luke needed to hear at the moment.

When Calum finally looked to Luke his heart clenched. He hated the tears welling up in Luke's eyes. The way the blond tried to hide it, but Calum said the wrong thing at the wrong time. "Luke..." He sighed. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean it like that."

"No, no." Luke laughed sadly, smiling through the pain he felt in his chest. "I'm okay. It'll be okay. Let's just go sledding."

////

I forgot to write this chapter omfg
I thought i did earlier but apparently I didn't finish because I only had the first three lines saved

let me know your thoughts on this story so far😌