5

Violet

I awoke to silence as by eyes fluttered open. For once, it was actually quiet. Strange.

I took no notice of it and shrugged out of bed. I bent down to me see the under of my bed, and pulled out my suitcase, opening it.

Since i got some strange mess on my other robe, I got my other one. My mum got me two, she's always like that.
"You never know, it could turn into a pigs house and you'll be walking with it in all day."

Ok, this time she was right. I remember when I was little, she always used to say it will be hot today, but it always turned out being cold.

I carried my uniform in my hands while walking over to the bathroom. Just because the appliances aren't working doesn't mean I can't go into the bathroom, right?

After taking care of some stuff, I got out of my pjs, and into my Gryffindor uniform. When I came out, Hermione was awake. It wasn't so much if she slept in, it's more waking her up.

"Good morning Violet." She greeted,
"Morning Hermione, we gonna wake up the other two orr?" I say motioning to a snoring Ron and a spread out Harry.

"They'll wake up soon, don't worry" she assured me. She usually is right...
Correction, she is always right. Kinda.
Oh well she knows them more than me.

"I'll be getting into my Robes. You might want to head down for breakfast. They'll be expecting us." Hermione explained, I just nodded to what she said and headed downstairs, into the big room with four tables. Let's call this the gathering room or something because we all gather here.

I sat down where we usually sit, it wasn't too busy. I hope Leona comes soon-

"Hey babe, you all alone?" I hear a voice from behind me. Um, what the heck.

I turn my back to be met with glowing blue eyes and brown fluffy hair. When I say glowing, I mean literally. Not too bright though. They look normal but when your near you can just see a glow.

"I'm waiting for friends, I'm not alone. Please don't call me 'babe' " I'm sure this is the guy who looks at me.

"Who says I look at you?"

"Did I say that out loud?" I ask,

"No, I'm not a wizard."

"Umm, ok" completely off subject.

"I can read your mind." He explains, what the hell. He is now confirmed to not be a wizard.

"What are you? Not to sound rude or anything," this guy went from a real pervert to kinda nice.

"I'm a vampire, not a wizard. Where are your friends babe?" He questions again. Spoke too damn soon.

"For the last time don't call me fricking "babe" or else" I warn him, standing up. Is this guy fricking serious?

"Or what? I'm stronger than you. What can you do to get rid of me?" He says nearing me, which kinda creeps me out. Ok a lot creeps me out.

"I can hear your heart" he whispers.

"What do you want?" I ask, having enough of him.

"You" he smirks.

Oh god no what the frig. Ok calm your shat. You can get out of this.

"No you really can't, if I want something, I'll find it and it will be mine. No escaping." He says backing away a little, the smirk still clear on his face. I am some serious coward. Why can't I just stand up for myself. By I can't, a he said he is more stronger than me, he has strength, etc. and all I have is a few spells.