3

Violet

I woke up and was blinded by darkness. What? Isn't it morning?
"Ron, could you of waited a little then woke us up?" A boy groaned. What wh- oh. I said as memory's of yesterday came rushing through my head. That would be Harry. Where's Hermione? I'm not gonna be the only girl here. I gotta mention though, this pillow is still on my face and I haven't moved.

I dragged Te pillow out of my face so I could see and sat up straight. My eyes hurt a little due to the brightness. What? What's the time? "Why is it so bright?" I ask looking around for Hermione. Oh, there she is. In her bed...sleeping, still. "It's usually pretty bright here in mornings" Ron replies.
"You've been here before?" I ask again,
"Um, yeah"
"Why did you go through the sorting hat?"
"Every 2-3 years, or year 5. We go through the sorting hat to see where were up to. You're new though, aren't you?"
"Umm, yea I guess. Has Hermione been here before? I must've come late"
"Yeah, Hermione's been here loads of times. But you are new though, well I haven't seen you around"
"My family is keeping things from me" i  mumble. And so is Hermione. Oh well, I guess she did it for a reason, otherwise she would've told me.

Hermione had fewer pillows scattered along her bed, how many pillows does Ron have? Wow. I looked around the room to see Harrys pillows gone. Oh, that's where he got them from.
"Shouldn't we wake up Hermione? Pillows doesn't really work." Harry suggests and I nod.
"Alright, I'm not doing it" Ron puts his hands up. Harry looks at me and Ron with a look saying 'I'm not doing it', and I thought guys were brave.
"Y'all what's all the fuss about, she's just a girl" I laugh,
"That's the problem" Ron says,
"As in?"
"She'll go mental if we wake her up, you didn't seem to bad."
"Yeah, thank for doing that though, or I would've slept through school" I smile.

I walk over to Hermione and poke her face a little, repeating wake up Hermione. Soon I get to the point where I am shoving her off the bed and we are screaming wake up Hermione. Someone's gonna think we murdered someone.

"You can stop yelling now" we hear a voice, what? Hermione gets off the floor and onto her bed, stretching.
"Did I roll off the bed?" She asks and I quickly reply,
"Yes, you did" before he boys could say anything. She does get angry in the morning sometimes.

"HERMIONE GET OUT OF BED BEFORE I BURN IT TO BITS" I yell. Hermione looks at me with an annoyed look, "You don't even know how to cast spells" she turns back over.
"I can get a lighter," I suggest.
"If you wake me up I'll set you on fire too"

We were 12-13 at the time. She almost- ok never mind. I wonder if he even set these guys on fire? What am I thinking. So, the others are having a conversation with me having no idea on what it was about. What I can't get off my mind though is why didn't my parents send me here earlier? Why did I never think of that? My parents taught me wizard stuff most of the time, well when they had the chance. But why not here? Anyway, I shouldn't be wondering about this now.

We all got dressed in our robes, in different rooms, then headed off to breakfast. The others rambled on about something and I just kept on thinking, why didn't my parents + sister not send me to Hogwarts earlier? I think Hannah was sent at the right time. I don't know if I should tell her though.

We sat down at a table, it looked longer than usual. And it wasn't just wizards I don't think, other creatures were here.
Can't remember which ones they were though. This guy from across the room kept on smirking at me, with 3 other guys. Umm, I'm pretty sure I brushed my hair before I went out. I kinda looked at them without looking. Just looking at a random spot on the wall and starring at them from the corner o my eye.

Hermione seemed to notice and the conversation they were having stopped. Ron and Harry noticed too.
"What's he doing? Does that creep know it's rude to stare?" Ron furrows his eyebrows.
"Don't look Ron," Hermione warns him.
"There is a wizard over there though, two of them" Harry says,
"Don't look you two, he's going to get curious" Hermione whisper-yells. There's not many people here...anyway.