11

Louis PoV :

Is it hard to find a stupid Time Machine ?!?!? I'm in. A race of time to find the TARDIS . Then later the Doctor and the rest of them catching up with me but why am I caring Leona so much ? " LEWI !!!! OVER HERE !!! " The Doctor was right around the corner and I spotted the TARDIS and wait did he call mr Lewi ?!? " OK AND IT LOUIS !!! " I yell as I start running toward the TARDIS . As I reach there I saw Liam , Violet , Potter , Hermione, Niall , Harry and Ron . I quickly headed inside the TARDIS , " Quick lay her on the couch now , Jack , Luke you with me now . " the Doctor said as I place her on the couch but why am I so concerned? " Louis what happen ? " Niall asked as he drag me away along with Harry and Liam .

" I don't know I just jump and catch her then I can't hear her pulse rate . So I start doing CPR and hang on why am I telling you boys this ? " They smirked at each other " just admit it you like her ! " Harry said then I started to blush badly . " NO I DON'T!!! " As they smirked at me as I blushed even redder " Agh I HATE YOU GUYS !!!! " I screamed then we heard a murderer scream . We turn around to see Leona was crying and panting in pain , we quickly rush over " what happened ? " Harry asked while there Harry , Ron and Hermione was no where to be found but Violet is still here . " We don't know something is not right . " Then golden substance coming out from her palm . " WHAT THE F**K IS GOING ON !?!? " Violet cured as we struggle " EVERYONE GET AWAY FROM HER ! - Wait Doctor something different she not regenerating someone is reaching out to us ! " Luke cut the Doctor off . Liam grab Violet away from Leona and we step back . Then Leona open both eyes and mouth which released a murdering scream .

Then the whole place covered with light then it slowly dim down we blink a couple of times , I look up to see there were 9 other people in here . One of them was carrying Leona unconscious body , " who are you ? " Niall asked while grabbing put his wand same with the rest of us while except for the Doctor , Luke and Jack : the Doctor have a sonic screwdriver , Luke have nothing but book and Jack have a sonic gun . " He said " who are you ! " the Doctor said uneasily. " That's sound familiar. " a boy with black said whom is carrying Leona no it can't be . All of them turned around to face us , " vas happening boys ? " it Zayn I dropped my wand with disbelief same with the lads " no it can't be is it really you ? " Liam and Harry said at the same time . Zayn started crying " I'm home boys " he cried as he put down Leona and we ran over to hug him .

Doctor PoV :

I widen my eyes as tears started forming same with Jack to see the one and only Rose Tyler . " Hello Doctor , Jack it have been a long time isn't it ? " Rose cried as she place her hands on our cheeks " I miss you two so much ! " She cried then hug me and Jack as both of us hug back . " And don't forget about me ! " We turn to see Mickey " aha Rickey the idiot !!!! " both Jack and I said at the same time " It Mickey anyway I miss you guys so much ! " he hug us then I saw two person one with a bow tie and another one really old . Then I heard a slight groan " ow my head . What happen ? " Leona said while rubbing her head " we thought we lost you back there Leona ! " Luke give her a hug then I notice Louis started to growl .

" Er did you say Leona ? " The one with a bow tie questioned while the other one with white hair was parlayed , Leona nodded slightly as both of them " ehm Doctor who is this men ? " she asked me as all four of us stare at each other. " You're not... " I said as Leona look at me " no but it can't be . " she said as all four us reach into their jacket pockets as I reveals his sonic first then Leona revealed her sonic ring then the other two reveals his and activates it with a flourish. " Compensating? " I question " for what? " he asked " Regeneration - " I replied " it's a lottery. " They each close their sonics, flip them and put them away in a mirror image as Leona just look at us " Oh, he's cool. Isn't he cool? " He asked as Leona look at him " I'm the Doctor and I'm all cool - oops, I'm wearing sandshoes!" He said as I just look at him no he can't be my future self as Leona just raise her eyebrows at him " I'm also the Doctor !! " the old man said well technically I think that's my last regeneration. " Did you guys just said you guys are the Doctor ? " Rose and Violet question as they nodded " What are you all doing here then ? I'm busy. " I said as Doctor 11th smirk " Oh, busy? I see, is that what we're calling it, eh? " as he picks up fez and puts it on " Eh? Hello, " he greeted the boys and Violet . " Don't start. " Leona and Doctor 12th said " I like your 12th regeneration! " She point at him as Doctor 12th smile at her while I roll my eyes at him . " Three of them are wizard , one of them is a Vampire and the other one is a shapeshifter. " I said as Harry , Niall and Violet wave their wands while Louis's eyes turn red and Liam shape shift into me and back to himself " Urgh. I'm not judging you. " he said as I roll my eyes .