2

Leona Frost will be playing as SimJiaRui just putting that out there

--------------------------------------------

Violet

Six Days Later

"Ok, bye mum" I hugged her. Won't be seeing them for a while.
"Bye dad," I hugged him too. We walked through the portal/door that looks like a door to London.

Hannah did the same and we set off to platform 9 3/4. We got there and we were met with a redhead family and Hermione.
"Violet! This is Ron Weasley, Ron, this is Violet Paddok" she introduced us.

Hannah was on her phone, maybe talking with Harry or something.

"Well come on then, is it your first time?" Mrs. Weasley I assume asks. I nod and look at the post that the others have just walked through.
"It's Ron's First time too. Come on don't be nervous."

I grabbed hold of my trolley and repeated the same actions as the others, Hannah going second, Hermione third and I didn't see Ron, probably catching up with a friend.

I looked around to see all types of different creatures, then Hannah spoke up. "Violet, I'm going to go meet up with Harry, you stay with Hermione" she orders and I nod, don't think I would be anywhere else.

"Okay, let's go" Hermione says and we walk towards the train. Oh, did I mention I got a black owl? Yeah, and just a plain wooden wand.

We put our luggage away and headed towards a train cab. "This is cool" I say and Hermione nods. The silence is soon interrupted by a girl walking in,
"Hey, can I join you? There is no other spaces left," she asks and we nod.
"Make yourself at home" I say and she smiles.
"I'm Leona Frost. You?" She introduces herself.
"I'm Hermione Granger"
"And I'm Violet Paddok"
"Nice to meet you guys. You're wizards right?" Leona asks,
Me and Hermione both nod.
"Are you Australian?" Leona asks me,
"Yep"
"Don't see many of those these days, their all English. I don't see many people from my country either, oh well. I guess that makes us stand out" she says.
"You make things sound a lot better" I state and Leona smiled.
"We better get into our robes, we'll be arriving soon." Hermione warns and we nod.

Later That Day

So, right now we are going to get sorted into our houses, wizards that is. The others are in a different room. Yess we got the dining room. Or at least it looks like a dining room.

"Leona Frost?" Professor McGonagall called out. Leona nervously walked up to the stool and sat. The hat was placed on her head and the hat thingo started to talk. Gryffindor was written all over her face. "Never had a Frost before, GRYFFINDOR!!" It shouted and a look of relief was shown on her face as people clapped.

"Harry Potter?"

Whispered flew around the room and soon silenced when he made a appearance. Harry got Gryffindor and so did another Harry. Turned out to be that Harry Styles guy.

"Hermione Granger?"

Hermione walked out and towards the stool. The hat was placed onto her head and there was another Gryffindor.

"Violet Paddok?" My name was called up. I walked towards the he and sat on the stool. The hat was placed into my head and it soon began to talk.
"Australian? Haven't had many of those before, Gryffindor!" The hat was released. I ran towards the table and ran towards Hermione and Leona.
"We're in the same house!" I smiled an the others smiled back. Food appeared in front of us and we all dug in.
"Hey, I know you. You're that girl from the station, Violet" I heard from across the table.

A boy with red hair and blue eyes,(A/N correct me if I'm wrong, it looks blue on the movie or it's a filter)
Ron?

"Ron, or Dom or something, is it Ron?" I ask and he laughs.
"Ron Weasley, this is Harry" he points to a guy with glasses and brown hair. By the looks of it his eyes are blue too.
"Hey Harry" I greet,
"Hello Violet" e greets back.

At the side of his forehead, oh my gosh
"Harry what happened? You got a scar?" I say pointing to a noticeable scar. "You, don't know?"
"No?"
"Oh, I got it when I was younger." He says an I just not. Very detailed story of his. "Violet, I see Hannah" Hermione pats my shoulder an points to a familiar brunette with another brunette boy. Harry? I don't know. I nod and get back to my food.

Imagine if they cooked this all. It would take ages. Anyways, who cares this stuff is good.

Meanwhile

"You will receive a letter with all the students you will be sharing your dorm room with" Professor McGonagall confirms and a letter appears in front of us, mine read:

Miss V. Paddok,

You will be sharing your dorm room with:

Hermione Granger

Ron Weasley

And Harry Potter

Enjoy your year at Hogwarts,

Professor McGonagall

I sighed is disappointment when I didn't see a Leona Frost in sight. Oh well, I get to see her in class and stuff I guess.

"Everybody is dismissed to their rooms. Have a nice night" she added and everyone got up to leave to their rooms. Before I leave, I'll say goodbye to Leona. "Hey Leona, bummer were not in the same room," I sigh In disappointment.
"Don't worry though, we could still see each other. You know, during break or something."
I just nod and we say our goodbyes. Better get back to Hermione.

There was some guy leading us, don't know who though.

We came to a stop at a painting with a girl in a pink dress, "password?" She said. The leading guy said the password and we were lead inside. He explained where everything's is and things to remember. I'm sure he's related to Ron, they look similar on a way. Hmm.

Hermione tugged at my arm and I was snapped out of my thoughts.
"Cmon, we're going to find our room," she said. I nodded and followed her to be met once again with Ron and Harry. Apparently his real name is Ronald. Oh well, I'm still calling him Ron.

"Here it is" Harry smiled and we all entered the room. It didn't take us long. "I dibs this bed," I say running up to the one near the window.

"Ok, I got this one," Hermione say walking up to the bed next to me.
"Ok Harry, I guess I got this one then" Ron says walking towards the bed beside Hermione.

"I'll have this one then" Harry says and now we are currently all on our beds.
"What are we gonna do first" I ask and they all shrug.
"Since we're all together, we should get to know each other" Hermione suggests and I nod. We got ok's from the boys and I started.

"Well, I'm Violet Paddok, as you may have noticed I am from Australia. Got a sister here too, her name is Hannah. I'm 17 and what else should I say?"
"Dos you grow up knowing your a wizard?" Ron asks and I nod.

The others talk about themselves, me already knowing about Hermione and Hermione already knowing about me.

I learned that Ron has a big family, and why Harry is so well-known. How could I not know about him? Apparently he survived some guy named Voldemort and that's why some people know about him. Correction- all wizards in existence apart from my family.

"We should get to bed, we got classes starting tomorrow." Hermione yawns and I nod. Was getting a tad tired anyway.

**********************************

Ok I didn't go over that, I'm Kina tired so I'm gonna sleep.

Goodnight  =)