7

Leona

"Turns out Louis was the vomit flavoured Bertie Botts." Liam laughs,
"I could've got here before all of you."
"Why didn't you then?"
"I'm still learning" Louis crosses his arms. Liam shakes his head, Ron soon speaking up.

"Hey, is that the Blue Police Box you were talking about before?" Ron points.

I smile at The Doctor and he returns one, "ALLONS-Y" we both shout, making a little high-five action. After that, we make our way into the TARDIS the others as confused as anything.

"I missed this place" I state. I really did, even though it's been two days, but for him it's a month. The TARDIS is basically my home. It is my home.

"Holy Sh-" I heard Louis but he was cut off by Liam, "Louis watch your language you asś, we are technically still in Hogwarts"
"You just swore yourself!"
"It's slang for a body part" Liam shook his head.
"You guys need to chill, we aren't a couple of 5 year olds you can swear, and it's not like McGonagall or something is going to pop out of nowhere and be like 'detention!' Calm" Violet says.

"Alright then," they agree. Half the gang were still outside the TARDIS. Soon they all piled in, eyes as wide as oversized boulders. "Holy cricket! It's bigger on the inside! Well, I have seen bigger on the inside but not as big as this!" Hermione says. Almost everyone who comes into the TARDIS is amazed.

"It's called the TARDIS," The Doctor tells them, getting a response from Ron, "what the heck does that mean?"
"Time And Relative Dimension In Space."
"Woah, that's cool. Are you a wizard?" Harrys asks. The Doctor shakes his head, "No, I'm a Time Lord. And this, is Time Lord technology." He glances all around. He's probably opening up to them because he thinks their my friends, why the heck is Louis here though. Oh well, I'll have to force him to keep a secret.

"Oh, I've heard a little about you. Ages back, there are pictures and Holigriphics of you. You apparently have 12 lives?" Hermione tells us,
"Yeah, I told Frank to keep quiet and why does he do? Splatter me all over the history books. Oh well, easy fixed" he responds before continuing. "Moving on, don't you guys have classes?" He asks us, "um, in about 15 minutes." I sigh sadly.

I exited the TARDIS with the others following behind, saying our goodbyes as we did. We were now in the place where we were before hand standing, the room was jut a room. Probably a storage room or something like that.

"Are you human Leona?" I hear a voice behind me, Louis. "Uhh, no. I'll tell you guys something though, with my name, Leona Frost, if you ignore the eona and the fros it has the initials LT, if you switch them around, it has the initials of Time Lord." I explain. The others looking like they have barrels as eyes.

I smiled at them and we carried on up the stairs, making our way over to our "meeting place." It was in the Great Hall.

On our way to our "meeting place" we came across some blonde head guy. His manners wasn't too good either.

"You got yourself a gang Potter? Louis, Liam what are you doing with them? Bunch of losers," he basically spits a water fountain at us.
"One, I didn't ask for a sprinkler so stop spitting on us. And 2, who are you calling losers?" Violet defends, "you. Your all losers. Filthy mudbluds, Slytherin vs Gryffindor tomorrow Potter, you'll get smashed!" He and his gang laugh. "Do your worst" Harry speaks, Louis then speaking up "can you grow up? We could all do 10x better than you and your little team so go take your rich asš back home"

"How dare you speak to me like that! Wait till my father hears about this." He spits at us again. "Oh we're so scared, cmon guys" i say sarcastically back, then continuing our way to the Great Hall.

"Okay then, we have one more class then we meet back here, so I'll see you then. Wait, Liam and Louis I'm assuming your gonna go to Niall and Harry or something?" I asked, the two soon nodding. "Ok bye you two, and I'll see you guys later" I finish, the others saying goodbyes to the two other boys. Well, Violet said a nice goodbye to Liam and a not so nice one to Louis.

Are they ever gonna get along?

"Alright bye guys," Harry dismisses us,
soon all the others doing the same. Better head to my class.

Violet

So, my next class is Muggle Studies, which is shared with all races. If Louis is in my class I'm just gonna kick him off the Earth.

I enter the classroom for Muggle Studies, appearing to be on time. I take a seat at some random table, an empty one because I have no friends. Well, they aren't in this class at the moment.

After about 5 minutes, The Teacher came in, some girl sat next to me. Her robe and tie were black and yellow so I'm assuming she was in Hufflepuff. I'm bored. Let's make friends.

"Hey, my name is Violet, what's yours?"
"Why would you want to know?" She fires at me, bish please do you know who your talkin to?
"Because I'm bored, duh?"
She just rolls her eyes and listens to Professor whoever. Well she's a nice person. Didn't even tell me her name.

After a while I end up listening to the teacher, because it's like the only thing to do right now. I already know about muggles. I live in a world full of them. Why do I have to learn about them? Oh well, at least I know I'll ace this test.

When the professor dismissed us I was glad to get out. Her voice started to get annoying after while. I basically ran out of the door and walked to our "meeting place." I walked because right now I can't be stuffed to run, but I'm glad to out of that classroom.

After 6383881929 corridors and 03883738292728386382737 students walking past, I reached our meeting point. Hermione was already there, I'm assuming the others are still coming. 

I reached Hermione, she looked up and smiled. "Muggle Studies?" She asks, guessing I looked bored to death. I nodded and she soon continues "I have the same problem."

We both take a seat at a bench near a wall, hopefully the others will see us. About 2 minutes later we were all met together, deciding on what to do next.

"Oh, I completely forgot, we gotta see The Doctor," Leona reminded us.
"Oh yeah, let's go do that now," Hermione says.

How could we forget about The Doctor? Plus, I still have to beat up Harry and meet Niall.