Back to meeting Characters Pt2

*Echo's POV*
When I was born -14 months ago- my parents were only 2 years old. Lilac and Max were their names. They were the lowest rank in the pack, which made me even lower. To make matters worse, I was premature and my sister,(who was the litter before me) was a full grown 1 year old wolf.

My parents struggled to take care of me during my puppyhood. The other 2 pups had died because of the cold weather conditions, and my sister could fend for herself since she was full grown. I was tiny, and barely was able to play with any other litter of pups. I only learned to hunt 2 moths ago, so I'm very inexperienced and can only catch small prey.

Then came the worst day of my life. The rival pack, Springriver, had a battle against mine. We, of course, lost. All the pups were safe and we're too tiny to see what was happening, but I was 13 months and saw the entire pack wiped out right in front of my eyes. I wanted to look away, to pretend it was all a dream, but I couldn't.

I was too afraid, to scared to see what would happen next. Maybe they would check the dens? Or maybe they would just go back home. I didn't want to take any chances so I fled. I forgot all about what happened behind me, I forgot about the pups, and just kept running.

I ended up in no man's land, where I decided I was safe for now. At that time, I had only known how to hunt for 1 month so I could only kill small prey like mice or voles and the ocassional rabbit. That took a large toll on me. Each day I was getting weaker, barely finding food, and always sleeping out on the cold. So just yesterday I decided to wander into someone else's territory, and maybe, just maybe, find someone who would accept me.

So I did, and that wolf ended up being Bear. So right now I'm terrified, and hope to not be tonight's dinner.