Chapter 1

*Bears POV*
I was walking through my part of the forest when I heard a rustling in the bushes about 5 feet in front of me. I immediately stopped and got into my hunters crouch. I could smell another wolf, but couldn't tell if it was part of a pack or male or female.

As I crept forward, the wolf on the other side started to breathe more heavily, and I knew that it was tired and weak. Perfect, if I try to jump on it, it goes down in a hurry. I relaxed my muscles and got ready to pounce. Before I had my chance, a female blue and grey wolf popped out of the bushes. Her bright blue eyes filled with terror.

I yelled, "Who are you?" and she answered by baring her teeth and fluffing up her tail. "You better answer me!" I shouted. The female seemed a more scared at my second remark and actually answered this time. "I am Echo," she stated "and I come in peace, I am a lone wolf who promises you no harm. Yeah right, I thought. "Really?" I answered. "Y-y-yes," she stammered "I-i-i promise no harm to you, please don't hurt me I'm weak and tired and can't fend for my self. Please don't hurt me."

I had to think about this for a while. Should I let her go? Or should I kill her? After all, I was just an 18 month loner who has been in that situation before. Echo did look sick and her fur was very messed up which a pack would never do to their friends.

After about 3 minutes of thinking, I went over to her to smell her. Yup, no pack smell. Just disgusting dirty female wolf smell.

*Echo's POV*
When that scary muscular wolf came over to me, I was terrified. Before that I was a little scared that he would hurt me because of the way I was on his territory, but I wasn't lying. I am a loner and I did mean no harm.

My pack had just banished me because they found out my sister had plotted with her mate to kill the alpha. Sadly, they accomplished it and blamed it on me. Since I am younger than my sister, of course, they all believed her. The second in command banished me from the territory and said if I stayed on their territory over night, they would come and kill me in the morning. So what was I supposed to do? Go to the humans? Get killed? The only other option was to wonder onto another wolf's turf.

Thankfully, this wolf is alone and not as much as a threat as an entire pack. I still have to be careful though, or I could be dead meat in a flash.

Ok, I'm sorry if all these parts are short, but I'm very new to this and don't have tons of ideas to write, I promise I will try to get the chapters longer as the story goes on.

Like
❤❤❤❤❤
Comment