0.8

Crystal POV

I woke up and took a shower washing my hair i put on a pink skirt white cami and a jean sweater and white converse and my book bag i blow dried my hair and i went to school in my car.

I got out my car and walked to Jack i hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek and grabbed his hand and he walked to class i sat in my regular seat i holded Jack hand smiling at him "Hello class" Cameron said we all groaned "Nice to see yall to" he chuckled "So were going on a field trip" he said we cheered "To Washington D.C" he said we cheered again i smiled .

After school i walked in 109 Mr.Dallas room he smiled at me coming to me i pushed him off a lil "Im here to talk" i said "Uh k" he said and sat on his desk "Okay so for Washington i want to be one of the director of the tour i been there a bunch of times" i said he bit his lip "Okay" he said i smiled "Thanks"i smiled hugging him he grabbed my butt i giggled and kissed his cheek "Bye" i said and walked out.

I was at home and i told my parents about it they agreed but i have to baby sit for a week before im baby sitting my little cousin Hazel i agreed its not hard taking care of a baby and she loves me.

I was in my room reading doing research so where we can go for Washington.Rocks got thrown to my window i knew who it was they always did this i opened it and a rock hit my face "Shit" i heard them mumble "Thanks" i said and saw Cameron "I need you" he said "You clearly dont you hit me with a rock" i snapped "Im sorry ill do anything for you" he said and started to climb up the tree he got on the balcony. I sighed he grabbed my waist and got me close to him "Umm" i hummed "I love you" he said i gulped and he kissed me i kissed back he picked me up laying me on the bed kissing my neck "Cameron wait" i said "What?" he said "Im on my period" i lied he sighed and kept kissing me "Wait" i snapped "What!" he snapped i showed him the ring Jack got me.

"What kind of ring?" he said "Promise" i said he sighed "But you know i love you so much" he said "And i-" i said and got interupted by my door opening it was my mom her head was still turned and Cameron dropped and went under my bed.

"Hey baby" she said i smiled "Hi" i said "Jack at the door mad" she said "Why?" i said "I dont know but he wants to talk" she said "So i want you to be calm with him" she added i nodded and she left the room.