1.2

Crystal POV

I sped down to Cvs and i got out and walked through aisle trying to find the pregnancy test.I found them and went to the cash register and paid for it leaving.

I was getting a facetime call as i entered my house i walked upstairs i looked at the call it was Cameron i ignored and i went to the bathroom.

I followed the rules and peed on it i placed it on the sink and waited for a anwer it said it will take 7 minutes so i went and sat on the bed and was playing games on my phone.

The 7 minutes past and i went in the bathroom i picked it up it had 2 lines im pregnant.I started crying "How stupid am i to do this im only 17" i cried i facetime Cameron and in the first ring he anwered.I put the pregnancy test on the camera "His face lit up "Good yes now we can have a family" he said "No i want you to stay far from me and my child" i said and hung up i packed my clothes and my accessories i grabbed the pregnancy test and put it in my purse.

I walked in a hotel with a snapback and glasses on "Hi ill like a room for 5 nights to 4" i smiled they nodded " thirty dollars" he said i nodded and gave him a 20 and a 10 i smiled and he gave me the key to room E322 and i went to the elevator.

I laid on my bed Cameron facetimed me i thought about it and i anwered going to the bathroom and i sat on the toliet "Hey" he said "Hi" i said "Are you at your house" he said "Nope" i said and took off my hat "Where are you we need to talk that baby is mine" he said "Okay but do you think i want everyone to know i had sex with my teacher" i snapped "I mean i bet they all do" he said "Cameron" i whined and i started crying "Where are you" he said i showed him my room key and the hotel name he nodded and hung up.

I got out the shower i was taking a warm ass one i put on my panties and a bra and to cover i put a robe on i was starting to get a tiny bump or its cuz my fatty ass i heard a knock i went and opened it i saw Cameron he hugged me i hugged him back "Im not gonna go back to school ill take it online" i said "Or i can teach you afterwards im free" he said i giggled "Fine" i said he touch the rub where my stomach is "Wait let me put on clothes" i said he frowned "I saw you a billion time" he said "Okay" i said snapping my fingers and i grabbed shorts and a cami.

I came out and laid on the bed he pulled up my shirt a bit and put his hand on my stomach i smiled "I dont think you can feel anything its starting to grow now" i said "Lets take a picture now and when it starts getting bigger" he said smiling i nodded and turn on my side and pulled up my shirt showing my belly he took it on his phone "Are you sure you want to take it" i said embracing his cheek "Yeah your my only" he said and pecked my lips.