0.9

Crystal POV

Jack walked in and slammed the door and sat on the bed "Whats wrong?" i said "You had sex with our teacher?" he said "Jack are you really saying that" i said "Yes i fucking am" he snapped "Who said that" i asked "I got a note" he said i cried "Jack i love you,you know that right" i said embracing his cheek "I know,and i love you" he said i kissed him "I did but i regret it all" i cried he stood up "Really but you promised" he said "Yeah i did and i stopped like 2 days before promise!" i cried he cried and i hugged him he hugged me "I think we should have a break" he said i nodded and kissed his cheek.

I cried on my bed "you okay" Cameron said i forgot about him "You ass"i yelled at him pushing his chest "I told you ill do anything for you" he said i slapped him he pushed me on the bed strangling me i tried to fight him he kissed my neck and i cried "Im sorry" he said and stopped "Were you gonna rape me" i cried he shook his head "Never" he said i cried and hugged him.

I laid on my bed Cameron arms around me "I love you and Jack" i said holding his hand "But i love you and ill do anything for you" he said kissing my cheek and neck i smiled and fell asleep.

I woke up Cameron sboring lightly i kissed his soft lips he woke up and smiled "Cameron gotta go to school" i ssid "How about we skip" he said i shrugged and he grabbed his phone i got ready for the day taking a shower brushing my teeth and hair i put on a white dress and silver sandals i brushed my hair Dallas came back and gave me a kiss i smiled "Ill meet you at your house" i said smiling at him he nodded and he left.

I ate breakfast and walked to my car and started driving i drive by a car crash i gasped looking at it i got a call and i anwered it was Jhonson.

J-Crystal Jack got in a car crash!!!!!
C-What?!What hospital!!!
J-Clark View
C-Bye!!

I speeded to the hospital.

I ran in "Jack Gilinsky" i siad "What are you to him?" the nurse asked "Im his i think his ex girlfriend he said we needed a break" i said she nodded "Room 332B" she said and i ran.

I walked in and saw him laying on the bed "Jack" i smiled he smiled when he saw me i gave him a kiss on the head "What were you thinking?!" i snapped he chuckled "I was in total sadness tears making signs blurry so yeah" he said calmly i punch his arm "Your absolutely crazy" i said "For you" he said i giggled "Jack our break" i said he nodded "I have to go and if your not in the hospital no more ill go find you" i smirkes he nodded and i left going to Cameron's.