02

I woke up to my alarm again i took a shower i put on rip jean shorts and a white crop top with caged sleeves i put on a floral kimono that went to my feet. I put on silver sandals that went up to my knees i did my make up and brushed my hair i grabbed my bag and my phone keys and drove to school.

"Jacks" i said walking to them i gave j a hug and kissed Jack "You look stunning" Jack said i blushed and hugged his side he put his arm around me we walked to class with our squad.

I sat on my seat i felt Mr.Dallas eyes on me which i know i had sex with him but there is other people here and i have a boyfriend "Okay class so im assign you with a partner for a class project" he smiled i nodded.

He have everyone there partner he gave me my bestfriend Aubrey we sat next to each other my back was to Mr.Dallas "Why is he looking over here" she said i turned and saw Mr.Dallas i smirked at him he went back to his papers i turned and shrugged.

I was walking down the hallways i was waiting for Jack to fet out of detention for fighting "Crystal" i heard someone say i turned and saw Mr.Dallas i smirked he walked to me and pushed myle to the wall kissing my neck i moaned i started kissing him "You wanted me daddy" i smirked he nodded he grabbed me and took me to his classroom.

I smiled as he kissed my neck "Wait" i said.he frowned "I got to go Jack is gonna want to know were i went" i said i stood up and cleaned my self "Bye Dallas" i said "Call me Cameron" he said i nodded and went in the hallway.