1.3

Crystal POV

Cameron soft warm body was next to my his arms around my torso,and it felt right.I heard his soft snores i look at the time 6:20 i groaned and woke Cameron up."Baby work" i said kissing his face "Ill say im sick" he said "For me" i smiled "No for my sleep" he said i laughed he stood up "Everything is for you" he smirked and kissed me "I didnt even brush my teeth" i said he shrugged and i giggled i brushed my teeth and hair and i put on a long sleeve white shirt and overalls with white converse i brushed my hair "How do i look" i said and striked a pose he giggled.

We went out for breakfast i weared my hat and glasses.We went to IHOP "Pancakes" i gushed he chuckled and i pecked his cheek.We ordered and sat down i saw someone familar walk in i looked at their face closely and i saw Vale.

"Cameron she there" i said moving my head he looked and bit his lip "Dont worry like i said your my only" he said and kissed me i smiled "Your too cute sometimes" i smirked he laughed.

We walked though a park "Do you think we'll last" i said "One day you'll be my Mrs.Dallas" he said cupping my face "But you already are my Mr.Dallas" i smirked amd we kissed.

Thats the end of the book there is gonna be a Sequel