1.1

Crystal POV

We did our cheer and the boys cheered we giggled at the end the other girls didnt know what they were doing srsly."Good Luck Jack" i yelled he smiled and i smiled at him.

We won i cheered and ran to j and hugged him and i hugged everyone including Cameron "Wow girls we did great" i smiled at them we did a group hug "GROUP HUG" J yelled and everyone surrounded near us Cameron got behind me and kissed my neck i smiled they let go and i smirked at him and he pointed on my neck i looked and saw a hickey i giggled and ran to the lockers putting conceler there.

I came out and everyone was playing i ran and tackled Cameron everyone laughed and i stood running i grabbed Tyralis hand and she ran with me Cameron chased us he was fast and he tackled me i giggled we stood up "Mr.Dallas" someone yelled we saw our principal i looked at him.

Cameron POV

I walked to her "What is happening" she said "My class been working hard so this is a break" i said "Why are you tackling students" she said "She tackled me first,and im not doing it to hard it will hurt" i shrugged smirking she giggled "Okay Cameron dont hurt anyone" she smiled i nodded and salutitude to her she laughed and walked away i turned and gave them a thumbs up and they cheered.

Crystal POV

He did it.Omg.

I walked in the classroom "Hello" i smiled he giggled "Hi" he said turning "Im leaving but ill be at your house" i smirked and blew him a kiss he giggled.

I drove to the hospital and walked to Jack room i brought him food which is In n Out i knocked on the door ans walked in i saw Madison his friend "Hey" i smiled "Hi" they said "I didnt know you were here so i bought myself two so you can have one" i smiled showing her she giggled "I need to go anyways" she said and kissed Jack.In the lips.My eyes widened but i calmed myself "Here i need to go Jack" i said iceily and left.

I droved to Cameron the door was lock and his car wasnt there.I sat on his door step and put on a snapback and sunglasses.

I waited like a hour and I stood up and walked to my car and drove home.

I walked in my house and go to my room and jump on my bed and laid and went through my phone i got a text from Cameron.

Cam-What happen to ill see you after school.

Me-What happen to me staying outside your house for ONE HOUR.

Cam-Sorry the Ms.Jordan wanted me to talk to her.

Cam-Ft?

And i got a facetime call from Cameron i anwered and saw his face laying down on his bed i stared at him "Baby i didnt know" he said "You never do" i sighed "I mean she stopped me-" he said and i screenshoted him "Cameron is that a hickey" i said my body tensed up "You gave me that" he said doing a nervous laughed i hanged up and ran to the bathroom throwing up then i brushed my teeth and took a shower and some comfy pjs i looked at my belly "No"  i said i grabbed some slippers and my keys and got in my car and drove to CVS.

Thnxa for the support guys!! Anyone want to be in it?!Ask?!?