chapter 22- the wedding

It was Austin, his brother, Josh, and me all in a room getting ready for his wedding.

I can't believe my best friend is getting married and I would propose to other best friend.

I can't belive it.

-A- how do I look?

- like your getting married.

-josh- I can't believe my baby brother is getting married.

- yeah I always thought you would get married first. I guess I was the one who would make this mistake first.

Austin was wearing a navy tuxedo with a bow tie. The rest or us wore the same thing with out the suit jacket.

Renee

Rose's dress was perfect I'm many ways.

1st. I made it

2nd. It was two dresses in one.

3rd. It was amazing and fitted her personality.

4th. I made it.

It was a full slip with two different layers to go over top of it. The first layer, that she wore for her ceremony had flower swirl layering on it and was champagne colored.

The second dress piece was a ballgown with sparkling dimonds on the top. It also had see through sleeves with sparkes on them.

Her hair was pulled up and she had a tiara with a sparkled vail. I think I did pretty good. She looked spectacular.

I guess the rest of us did too. We all wore navy blue dresses with pink sashes. I had to make Bryn's dress specifically for her because she didn't want her slight baby bump to show.

-----

The ceremony was breath taking. When Rose was walking down the aisle Austin started to tear up.

The ceremony was short and simple, but heart felt and adorable.

The vows were perfect. They both came from the heart and you could tell that they each put time into them.

That's how I want Jack and my wedding to be.