chapter 2- the movie

Renee looked beautiful as always, her long hair fell over and framed her face. Her eyes shined as the sunlight hit them and her smile lit up the car as they drove to the theater. Jack was 17 legally able to drive, but just never liked to so he always let Renee drive. But not today, today was special. They got to the theater and he got her tickets, popcorn and a drink.

-jack- thank you for coming with me.

-renee- thank you for taking me.

- you know renee I haven't been able to express my feelings for you, but I promise that one day I will truly love you.

-jack, don't say that your going to make me cry.

-I'm sorry, it's true though, I will one day love you.

We sat through the movie and then I took her to the place where we had our first date, the ice cream parlor. Of course I got blueberry ice cream with sprinkles and Renee got chocolate with whipped cream and a cherry on top. She had all of the whipped cream on her face and it was the cutest thing ever, at least I think it was.

The next morning jack woke up, got showered and ate breakfast, he had a big day. Today was the day that he would play baseball like he never did before. At the end of the game he scored 4 points and his best friend, Austin, had the winning hit while the bases were loaded. They won the game 8 to 3. Austin had a girlfriend too, her name was Rose, she was also Renee's best friend since they were two.

Rose had long brown hair with gorgeous eyes. She never wore light make up, but when she did you could see the real her. Rose was a smart, nice, loyal friend and girlfriend. She was a main reason why jack is dating who he is.