chapter 5 - renee

Sunday passed for both Jack and Renee and both of them didn't talk to one another. Renee wanted to call Jack, and Jack wanted to call Renee, but both of them didn't know what to say.

Renee was at her locker Monday morning. Her friends Rose and Olivia speed to tall to her. Olivia was one of her closer friends. Even though they only knew each other for three years it felt like more. Olivia was tall with long blonde hair, but it wasn't light blonde it was almost brown. She had a type of sparkle that not many people have and it was something everyone needed in there life. Olivia wasn't in a relationship, but was someone who deserved to be.

-olivia- hey renee. What's up?

-r- well jack & I went on an amazing date, but now we haven't talked since & I'm kinda worried.

-R- don't be. I'm sure everything will be okay once you see him & talk to him.

-r- thanks rose, you to olivia. Y'all are the best friends a girl could ask for.

The three of them walked to first period and had a little time before the class started so they walked across the hall to a social studies class that Jack was in.

-j- hey babe.

-r- hey. I haven't talked to you since Saturday. I had a really fun time by the way.

-j- yeah me too. Hey I forgot to tell you college applications are starting to roll in. The farthest I've gotten was NYU.

-r- oh wow that's awesome! But I was kinda hoping we could talk about next month, you know with my vacation.

-j- yeah I know, you get to spend a week on some boat fat away and I can't come to save your life from the whales.

-r- why are you worried about whales?

- they just seem like the scariest thing out there.

- oh my god. Only you would say that and they are sharks that you need to worry about.

- oh.

-authors notes- I'm dieing...whales. I don't know why but that seems like the best thing ever-