Chapter 3

x one week later x
"Promotion tour!" Taylor heard someone sing through the speaker, than it rang again, and she opened up. Laura came up stairs and hugged her friend "Good morning! Need help with the baggage?"
"Maybe a bit!?" Taylor looked down, at 6 bags.
"Wow you wanna move out?" Laura laughed and grabbed 3 of them
"Hey, we're away for 4 weeks, I need something to wear and imagine somethings happens then I need things to change!"
"You're cute! And now come on we gotta go!" She smirked and closed the door behind Taylor.
Laura held up the cap door "Here we go. The spiders will like your apartment!"
"Haha" Taylor let out a sarcastic laugh, but she smirked and got into the car.
x one taxi drive later x
The driver had an indian accent and both of them had to hold back themselves from laughing as he sang along the pop songs on the radio, and as he said the price.
Laura handed him over the money and then they made their way through the crowded halls of the airport
"Our jet goes at gate 7, come on hurry up!"
"Tay you know that a private jet does not fly without anyone on board?" Laura responded
"Oh, yeah, right, forgot. "
They had some trouble finding the way, but when they finally got there, Uzo welcomed them, very happy that she wasn't alone anymore
"Berlin we are coming!"

x 5 hours later | Laura's p.o.v x
I watched Taylor sleeping, and it was like the cutest thing ever. She looked so calm, so beautiful. Her blond hair felt into her face, covered the half of it, and in that moment all I wanted was to sleep leaned against her soft shoulder. I took a blanket and tucked her with it, a bit afraid that she would wake up, but Tay just exhaled loud.
Uzo was asleep too, but first, she had a blanket, and second, I wasn't in love with her.
As my eyes started to close, I still couldn't think of anything different then sleeping next to her, that girl changed my world.
In my dreams, I was holding her, in my arms, we cuddled all night, and there just, was that connection.
I wanted to travel with her, wake up with HER next to me, wanted to share a life!

x arrival in Berlin | Taylor's p.o.v x
Someone had blanketed me, probably Laura, if she did it, then god thanks!
Because maybe that would be a sign, maybe she felt the same way as I did. I remembered what Natasha said, she was right, I had to do the right thing, tell her about my fellings, being super brutally honest about them, and then live with the consequences.

"Miss Schilling, you got room nr. 210!" The concierge handed me over the keycard, and I waited on the others.
"Miss Prepon your room is next to miss Schillings, there is a connecting door between your rooms. Sorry for that we thought that the two of you would share a room, we could give you anothe..."
Laura interrupted him, friendly "No problem at all! Thank you!" then she gave him some dollars and we went up to our rooms, Uzo was in 370, away from us.
"How do they come up with the idea that we would share a room?" I asked laughing.
But actually that laugh just hid a wish.
She raised her right eyebrow "Oh, don't you know? We look super cute together!"
Then Laura entered her room.

x Hey 💕 hope you liked the chapter! I'll upload a new one when this gets at least 70 reads ☺️ x