4. Chapter

x Laura's p.o.v x
Even tho I had some problems with the time difference, I invited the girls into my hotel room for dinner and orange. Prompt at 7 pm Taylor knocked at our door.
"So netflix & chill ?" She laughed, because she knew exactly what it meant, maybe she was just playing with me?
"Well Uzo is coming too, so I don't think its gonna be like that! But who knows?" I said, and in my opinion I won the round, if there was a "seducing" competition.
And I was right, just that moment I got a text message from her :

Hi Laura. I will get some sleep, jet lack you know haha. Have fun with Taylor, good luck! ;)

I replied with a good night and thanks. It would have been cool with the three of us, but Taylor and me alone. I knew that I would mess that up.
"Uzo is not coming, jet lack! So it's just the two of us" I bit my lip, damn why did she had to be so fracking hot?
Taylor let herself fall into the bed and took the room - service card, I sat down next to her
"See they have gluten free bread, maybe just for you!?"
"I think I want one of those salads" I pointed at the card and tried to speak out the german word "Fruhlings salat"
"OMG" Tay couldn't stop laughing "This sounds so weird and so damn cute!"
I laughed too, and felt back. My belly started to hurt and after a while I rolled over to look into her eyes.

x Taylor's p.o.v x
After we had dinner, we watched fuc*sgiving, by far our favorite episode. I personally loved it, because of the dance scene, and the chapel.
Laura smiled "Do you remember when they forgot the cameras at the outside set and the two of us had to wait until the whole crew returned?"
"Oh my god, yes! And then we had to kiss like 100 times because they messed it up!"
"Was it really that bad?" She whispered, and her dark voice made it even more alluring.
First I didn't know how to reply, and before I knew what was happening I lend over and kissed her.

x Short chapter again, sorry. But i'll update fast, promise 💘 Would be super nice if you'd leave a comment or a promote 💞 x