Chapter 9

Xion's (Aphmau's) P.O.V

I felt a dark presence once we had gotten to Phoenix Drop. 

"Hey... Do you guys have dark magick users here," I asked.

"No... We don't... Why," Laurence replied.

I then saw a picture of Zane talking to two kids. One with dirty blonde hair and light blue eyes, he looked just like Garroth. The other had dark brown hair and green eyes. The picture then left. I started the breathe in deeply.

"Whats wrong," Zenix asked.

"Z-Z-Zane.... He's with two boys that are children."

"Oh no..." Garroth mumbled.

"What," I questioned.

"Levin and Malachi, they're Aphmau's children," Laurence yelled.

"Where were they Xion," Garroth asked.

"I-I-I think at the Docks."

"Let's go," Laurence yelled.

"Right ahead of you," I said.

I then felt a force push me and I started to run faster than anything in the world. I stopped at the top of the stairs that headed to the docks. Pebbles of rocks fell down the stairs and dust flew. My hand was on the ground, my feet slanted, my head face towards the ground. I looked up and saw Zane, Levin, and Malachi. 

I stood up and yelled, "ZANE!"

He turned around. Once he saw me he smirked.

"Just in time Xion..."

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?"

He chuckled, "Say where are your friends and my Brother?"

I heard three voices call out my name, "XION!"

I turned around and looked to see Garroth, Laurence, and Zenix. I felt my hood being tugged. I turned around to see Zane smirking while holding my cloak. I heard gasps. 

"Mom..." 

I looked down to see a boy with dark brown hair.

"I'm sorry? But... I don't have children...." I said in sympathy.

I could see both of the boys have tears in their eyes. I heard Zane laugh. I turned back at him.

"It seems like they know you.... But you don't know them. Do you see what I mean now big Brother?"

I looked at Garroth who was in shock.

"Yes.... But... WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!?"

I looked in confusion. 

"OK WAIT BACK IT UP! WHAT'S GOING ON HERE," I yelled with question.

I took out my machine and pressed the button. It turned into a scythe and I pointed it at Zane.

"What did you do? Who am I really," I yelled in demand.

He chuckled, "That's for you to find out. But I think your 'friends' will tell you...."

*Ok welp gtg back to class... Feeling overwhelmed with school stuff. But yeah GTG! More school yay! But yeah sorry this chapters short! It's schools fault not mine. Schools taking my inspiration!*